Ship's on buyback no added cost

Clandestine

Grand Admiral
May 12, 2018
RSI Handle
Clandestine
Sirus,

Would you mind selling me two CCU's? Constellation Andromeda to Redeemer and Redeemer to Constellation Aquila?

I did read your criteria about not selling "ships" to members that have less than 3 months active, but technically these are CCU's, so they may or may not fall into the scope of aforementioned guidelines. I will be buying from Elmy once I get back home in a few days and I promise I'm not going anywhere. I've been a backer since 2013 and never joined an Orgy until I found a home in Testie.

I respect your answer either way. But it'll save me from going to the "grey." I've heard scary things about it, like, "once you go grey you're gay." Actually that sounds enticing (opens closet door). Excuse my humor, I work in the medical field, so everything is sexually charged. I guess much could be the same about pilots, as everything is about "joysticks" and "cockpits."

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Sirus,

Would you mind selling me two CCU's? Constellation Andromeda to Redeemer and Redeemer to Constellation Aquila?

I did read your criteria about not selling "ships" to members that have less than 3 months active, but technically these are CCU's, so they may or may not fall into the scope of aforementioned guidelines. I will be buying from Elmy once I get back home in a few days and I promise I'm not going anywhere. I've been a backer since 2013 and never joined an Orgy until I found a home in Testie.

I respect your answer either way. But it'll save me from going to the "grey." I've heard scary things about it, like, "once you go grey you're gay." Actually that sounds enticing (opens closet door). Excuse my humor, I work in the medical field, so everything is sexually charged. I guess much could be the same about pilots, as everything is about "joysticks" and "cockpits."
give me some time to think on it ill have to also check if i still have the redeemer ones also the aquila will change because it was in my buyback sadly.

Forgot your password?