Ships on my In-Danger list

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Part of the problem is your trying to decide what you want to do without enough information. Apart from combat which keeps changing none of the other roles are in game and although details have been specified we all know lots will change so it doesn't mean very much. It is one of the reasons I am sad about the zero CCU demise because I am having to make decisions to early.

Anyways I also have a Cutlass blue and a red and hope I can use the blue more generically than just a bounty hunter. The prospector keeps your options open on mining so I would just hang on to that. All the luxury class ships seem to have a role of touring the galaxy in safety (somewhat) and whilst I do not have one I can see that people will need to get around. I do not know how we will move ships around the verse other than the one you fly but transport of people does seem to be required in game so people can fly back to get other ships (A problem for fleet owners only of course).

I would say of the ships currently out you have probably got all the ones you want since you have had a chance to buy them already. I would wait until a concept comes out that fits the must buy argument then prioritise the sale list. (This could change if a medium salvage ship comes along for instance the order might change versus a medium miner). You will then only scrap what you need cost wise. Dollars sitting in your account will only create a need to spend.

Kaz

Space Marshal
May 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Kazhan78
Much wisdom has been spilled in this thread, and i shall soak it up as a sponge!

Been watching loads of videos and read allot of stuff about the information currently available for professions and the like, and I'm leaning more and more towards focusing my fleet on Medic/SAR and Repairs, while keeping a multipurpose ships like the Blue and Phoenix for random fun.

I do have the option to melt my Reclaimer and get back a Crucible LTI, so that might happen. And maybe get a medium size salvager later. Same story with the Orion. My terrapin is a keeper. Not sure why, but i just really like that ship.

In the end i hope to end up with 1: Dedicated SAR. Unknown yet. Maybe Blue.
2. Group Support. Crucible and Starfarer.
3. Solo mission ship. Phoenix, Blue, Max, maybe Terrapin.
4. Exploration fun. Carrack.
5. Home in the stars and cargo hauler if needed. BMM

If i do this, i will have 505$ is store credit it seems.. hopefully enough to grab a couple of medium ships later. Unless i fall for the temtation of upgrading my Super Hornet to a Polaris and run it with AI's and NPC's and get borded by pirates on my first flight and loose it!

Last edited:
Forgot your password?