Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Bit the bullet and bought it this morning. I can't remember the last time I paid full price for a game (typically I keep my sensible head on and buy them a year+ later for half price or less).

Four days until launch on the PC, it's going to be fun. See you in there Guss.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I want it, but not sure if I can handle flying through something that reminds me of Spore. 4 days until launch and to decide if this one is for me.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Highly unlikely you see any of us in NMS, but have fun!
That's true, but as the "goal" is to get to the center of the universe, we might just be able to set up a meet around those parts?
Unless the instancing makes it totally impossible.
Anyways, as SC is still years away, I think you should get it! It might be unique and varied enough to play for a few weeks/months at a slow relaxed pace.
I'll be getting it as well, as long as something more important* doesn't pop up, cos I'm in the "noodles for weeks" budget situation too.

*(nope, getting jpg-s of ships is not more important to me, I want the "from nothing to something" experience in SC, and I got my aurora and 300i for that)

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
I hear a couple players managed to find each other, but couldn't see each other in the game. I wonder if that's something that will be fixed or if they were so certain that people wouldn't find each other that they didn't bother allowing players to see each other...

Reactions: Blind Owl

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I hear a couple players managed to find each other, but couldn't see each other in the game. I wonder if that's something that will be fixed or if they were so certain that people wouldn't find each other that they didn't bother allowing players to see each other...
Yeah seen that too, and I'm officially [CONCERNED] by it! Our Testie Party may be in jeopardy!

But so far no official/clear response was given as to why players can't see each other. Some speculate it's because of server overload, some say it migght be a bug, yet others are not so optimistic and think it isn't actually coded into the game and won't be happening for quiet a while.

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
Yeah seen that too, and I'm officially [CONCERNED] by it! Our Testie Party may be in jeopardy!

But so far no official/clear response was given as to why players can't see each other. Some speculate it's because of server overload, some say it migght be a bug, yet others are not so optimistic and think it isn't actually coded into the game and won't be happening for quiet a while.
I've heard a lot of people saying that it will never be part of the game. That would surprise me. I bet Hello Games is looking into it now after the uproar from certain players.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?