Shout out to Web devs of this site!

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Just had to commend whoever is in charge of the design of this website. Due to ISP related drama I have had to rely a lot more on my phone and the crisp clean functionality of the site on mobile platforms has made the transition much less painless than previously expected.

My compliments to the chef!

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Seung is your man.

Does the PM feature not work? I sent you one a few days ago.

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Montoya! They do indeed! I had meant to reply but got sidetracked fending off a flock of ravenous cousins.

I have done as suggested in the pm and look forward to writing some pieces soon. Would help if my ISP weren't so incompetent at the moment but hey.

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
What happened with your internet?
Recently moved house, ISP giving me the run around about cables that may or may not exist in my neighbourhood of seemingly spurious existence. Basically the cables and everything is set up but they're taking their sweet time sending an engineer over to flip a switch on the service box due to apparent miscommunication between them and the private contractor who laid their wires.

To make matters worse, they keep putting forward the date for the engineer to come (originally set for the 21st). I'm making the most out of my mobile data plan but my little brother is suffering from going cold turkey haha :P

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Damn, that sucks. Your cell phone company must be loving your business though!

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Upgraded my contract to 6 gigs a month from two and the suckers then gave me 3 months unlimited data... I'm betting they're kicking themselves over that one now!

Forgot your password?