Signing in from the imaginary "Central" timezone.

jjmdarkeagle

Ensign
Mar 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrowhawk
Greetings all. New here and excited to join up with what seems like a fun and friendly group. Aurora Crash is what initially hooked me, but the writeup for TEST on the RSI org site sold me. Aurora Crash recruiting FTW! Highscore: 30... so far.

I was introduced to Reddit 3 or 4 months ago and don't know (in the words of CGP Grey) how I ever internetted without it. Star Citizen was just absolutely a given for me: I played the crap out of Freespace, Freelancer, Evochron Mercenary, and all the rest that I could get my hands on. When SC was announced I pretty much swallowed my tongue from sheer joy, as it was the game I'd always hoped someone would make. When I read about /r/eddfaction and TEST squadron, I knew I'd found home.

By the way, I'm from the far distant land of Missouri. It's in the Central timezone, which is not an option in the MUST SELECT ONE section of this site's account creation so... yeah, shout out to whoever runs that.

I enjoy all sorts of play in my space sims, but tend toward dogfighting, trading, bounty hunting etc. Whatever makes the money that buys the bigger lazorz (and a few spare Auroras for... special operations), that's what I'm going for. I'm currently a college student starting grad school before SC launches, so I won't be super hardcore, but I do enjoy me some gaming.

Other games... Aion, League of Legends, Neverwinter, HAWKEN, various Supreme Commanders, Path of Exile, others. I'll be joining up on the Steam group also so feel free to look me up on there.

If there's anything else I need to do to get signed up for the organization, let me know. Any other questions for me, please feel free to ask, otherwise, I'll catch y'all around.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
By the way, I'm from the far distant land of Missouri. It's in the Central timezone, which is not an option in the MUST SELECT ONE section of this site's account creation so... yeah, shout out to whoever runs that.
Ah you hail from the strange foreign lands of Missouri. May we offer you some rum while you rest from the rigors of internet travel? It is strange that we have found lands in betwixt the East and the West Coast...such findings are revolutionary and harken back to the days of good ol' Columbus when he discovered the Americas betwixt Europe and Asia!!

Welcome to TEST stranger, say drunk and enter...

Reactions: jjmdarkeagle

jjmdarkeagle

Ensign
Mar 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrowhawk
There's certainly a part of me that wants to respond with sogannen. But I have no real idea where the sauce for that particular translation is, so... I'll go with howdy.

Reactions: SeungRyul

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: jjmdarkeagle

jjmdarkeagle

Ensign
Mar 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrowhawk
Thanks for the welcome, all. Shive, I'll add ya, but be warned, I'm definitely not a "good" or even regular League player, certainly not ranked. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even really put myself in the "passable" bracket quite yet, just hit 30 and don't even have my runes really set up. But if you wish to inflict me on yourself, I can't really stop you, so send me an invite (NA=jjmdarkeagle).

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Thanks. I also just started playing Warframe - are we directly related to TestClanPlsIgnore?
Not officially but the organizers are aware of each other and I think we have quite a few TEST clanners here with us.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I enjoy all sorts of play in my space sims, but tend toward dogfighting, trading, bounty hunting etc. Whatever makes the money that buys the bigger lazorz (and a few spare Auroras for... special operations), that's what I'm going for. I'm currently a college student starting grad school before SC launches, so I won't be super hardcore, but I do enjoy me some gaming.
I like that you made your entire post bold. I envision some massive death laser, somehow hotwired to your Aurora. It can take out capital ships, but completely depletes your shields for a few minutes.

I'm very impressed at your history of space sims, what was your foavorite Freelancer ship, just out of curiosity?

I'm also a grad student. I got really heavily into a MMO my second year, so much so that my boss was dissapointed with my lack of progress. :( I shaped up but I'm just throwing out fair warning not to get sucked in too hard :D

Glad to have you aboard Aurora Crash!

Forgot your password?