Singe-1

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Can anyone tell me anything about this weapon? Erkul attributes amazing stats to it and yet it doesn't pop up as an option for any ships I can find, and isn't actually built into any ships I can find. It's as if there is some Banu ship designed to make use of it that hasn't been released yet.

I want to see what it's like on a Razor EX as that ship needs a very special S1 weapon. The Singe-1 is supposed to have extraordinary range and speed, and does all three types of damage at once. Might make an interesting choice when all you've got are S1 weapons, meaning tiny ships and grav bikes. But how do you get them? To get Sukoran's you need to buy the Defender or Prowler. Is there a ship to buy that will get you the Singe-1?

Reactions: FZD and vahadar

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
It is my understanding that singe-1 got included as part of the 3.5 patch. Think they've done several balance passes for the guns that are actually in use, but think Singe-1 is just forgotten in the corner with some weird older values.

AFAIK it is currently unobtainable.

Reactions: Shadow Reaper

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I don't really like small guns, even when there are lots of them. I was looking at the entire S1 collection for something useful on the Razor, and indeed if the Singe-1 had the speed and range listed, it would be a fascinating choice.

Forgot your password?