Six S9 torpedos to take down the shields of an Idris

Peter Deynholm

Space Marshal
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Jean_Lafritte
Baaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahaa!

For anyone who doesn't know why I am laughing, borrow someones 300i at Olisar and see what happens. XD

EDIT - Apologies for the bitterness there, it's nice to se they are still thinking about the 300 series but perhaps not a great example at the moment, the Aurora can tank more damage.
I would be happy to lend my 300i in exange of ANY other ship. I swear, I bumped into a wall as I was parking, at like 10m/s, and I went into a big boom :x
I guess it's my fault for mixing up the break key with the throttle up one, but still! I need some armor on that nose. Or at least some kind of dampener would be nice

Witness me Great Leader, please take (no more than) 5sec of your divine time to look at the attached picture, and tell me what you see.
You can trust me: there is Dr. in my pseudo ;)
I can see 9 cheap ink spots and a 300$ one. What does it says about me Dr. ?

Zadig

Space Marshal
May 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Dreadmort
I would be happy to lend my 300i in exange of ANY other ship. I swear, I bumped into a wall as I was parking, at like 10m/s, and I went into a big boom :x
I guess it's my fault for mixing up the break key with the throttle up one, but still! I need some armor on that nose. Or at least some kind of dampener would be nice

I can see 9 cheap ink spots and a 300$ one. What does it says about me Dr. ?
Seems to me you're in perfect health condition!

Forgot your password?