Slimey VirtualAce and his org DESTROYED by TEST and friends!

Mr_UrChin

Commander
Oct 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Mr_UrChin
Do I have to move to Russia to be able to join the glorious eastern block tovarishchi?
Actually not. Mr_Bombus and me actually from California - both US citizens, Raubritter from Ukraine. We also have players from Russia, Byelorussia, So, we are international. Language is not the main criterion, we are building highly skilled team, to be ELITE when it will be done.

Slimey VirtualAss writing to me his BS as insane, then erasing. He created "Вoycott List" with only one purpose - do not meet me and Mr_Bomdus in fights, because he afraid to fight with us. He is running from servers each time when he or someone from his org see me or Mr_Bombus. But in the same time he constantly using my name in his dumb videos "VirtualAce (Aerospace Alliance) members beat Mr Urchins troll squad " - though, I did not played these battles at all, and there is not me or Mr_Bombus on those videos. So cheap liar. I am laughing from his childish tricks. Well, he will not go anywhere.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Actually not. Mr_Bombus and me actually from California - both US citizens, Raubritter from Ukraine. We also have players from Russia, Byelorussia, So, we are international. Language is not the main criterion, we are building highly skilled team, to be ELITE when it will be done.

Slimey VirtualAss writing to me his BS as insane, then erasing. He created "Вoycott List" with only one purpose - do not meet me and Mr_Bomdus in fights, because he afraid to fight with us. He is running from servers each time when he or someone from his org see me or Mr_Bombus. But in the same time he constantly using my name in his dumb videos "VirtualAce (Aerospace Alliance) members beat Mr Urchins troll squad " - though, I did not played these battles at all, and there is not me or Mr_Bombus on those videos. So cheap liar. I am laughing from his childish tricks. Well, he will not go anywhere.

Sounds like he may be a little on the yellow side. And not glorious TEST yellow. More like piss running down his leg yellow.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I get the impression you're not very found of this guy/

yeah, me neither. Or is it neyether?
I'm not fond of anyone who is:
1) self righteous
2) ignorant
3) needlessly cruel to others
And most importantly
4) trying to ruin other people's experience

That being said, he's so insignificant to me that I most certainly don't spend any time thinking about him beyond this thread. :slight_smile:

Last edited:
Forgot your password?