So apparently Donald Trump is a huge Star Citizen fan.

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
Which is why he'll win. Scary.
Watch "Idiocracy". It's a documentary about whats happening to the world right now.
Trump is the epitome of what idiocracy represents. He is the culmination of pent up racism, hate, and fear that has been building up the in United States for the last 60 years. With any luck he will, through his rhetoric and blatant statements of bigotry, expose those that are keeping the United States from progressing forward so we can move on and shun those that want to take us back to our, frankly, regrettable past as a nation. Yes, @Blind Owl , the United States needs to learn from Canada how to apologize to those who we have affected in the past so that we can learn from it and move on without the hate and bigotry.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
One of the best things about him is that he is so rich. I mean, if wants to he can just buy any pack he wants. He bought the best pack imaginable. Believe me, it's great... just magnificent. He's going to crash so well with his pack that we will all get tired of crashing.
Hehe. I sense innuendo. ;)
We all know this is a conspiracy! Montoya never had hair!

Montoya's Toupee 2016. Make America Hair Again!
But...
But then he won't be the 'Glowing Leader' anymore. *sniffle*

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Trump is the epitome of what idiocracy represents. He is the culmination of pent up racism, hate, and fear that has been building up the in United States for the last 60 years. With any luck he will, through his rhetoric and blatant statements of bigotry, expose those that are keeping the United States from progressing forward so we can move on and shun those that want to take us back to our, frankly, regrettable past as a nation. Yes, @Blind Owl , the United States needs to learn from Canada how to apologize to those who we have affected in the past so that we can learn from it and move on without the hate and bigotry.
You are correct my friend. As a person, as a people, as a nation, as a world, we will never move forward until we forgive and let go of those negative things which hold us back. Those things that mire us in hate and loathing.

Humanity as a whole leans towards the negative, so it takes an exceptional push to break ones self out of that mentality.

It's far easier said than done for many. All we can do, those of us who choose to, is continue loving one another, paying it forward, and commit to those small positive acts and actions. Those acts and actions that in our day to day lives enrich the world and the community around us.

We need to be better. Better than those who would do us wrong and better than our past selves.

Forgot your password?