So @Blind Owl has made it and sneaked into CIG?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
@Blind Owl I bet you sing this song every day.
Hahahaha, I love these guys. That's freaking hilarious.

Seriousish note: I don't like having the word "operator" in my job title, lol. Simply for the reason that the SF guys also hold the title "operator". I am nowhere near an SF operator, Haha. Beer operator maybe.
Thank God you posted this! I thought I was suffering from @Blind Owl withdrawal when I spotted this & thought I was hallucinating. LoL

There is no need to insult @Blind Owl over his occupation. Everybody knows that "Military Intelligence" is an Oxymoron, but that doesn't mean that all in the military are morons. Some actually do have intelligence.

Hopefully he can relax & enjoy a good cold beer soon.
Haha, he's not insulting me. I promise. Besides, he's fucking navy: He can't insult anyone. Haha.
I'm military too, I know what military intelligence means. We both joke about each others occupations in the service.
Reference my above statement, haha.
OMG you all are multiplying!?!
We are.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Haha, he's not insulting me. I promise. Besides, he's fucking navy: He can't insult anyone. Haha.
That isn't true, the Navy always has standing to insult the Marines.
When someone always asks you to pay them to take them where they want to go but never chips in for a round of beers, then they're always fair game for insults.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Hahahaha, I love these guys. That's freaking hilarious.

Seriousish note: I don't like having the word "operator" in my job title, lol. Simply for the reason that the SF guys also hold the title "operator". I am nowhere near an SF operator, Haha. Beer operator maybe.

Reference my above statement, haha.

We are.
You're a tool and you should feel sorry. Psh, canadians. :P

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
When someone always asks you to pay them to take them where they want to go but never chips in for a round of beers, then they're always fair game for insults.
Hahahaha, damn freeloaders anyways! And who doesn't buy a round of beer? That's bad ediquette.
You're a tool and you should feel sorry. Psh, canadians. :P
I'm sorry.

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
I'm military too, I know what military intelligence means. We both joke about each others occupations in the service.
Ye gawds and little fishies... I also am guilty of being accused of "Military Intelligence", Air Force style.
Referred to as "PI's" - Photographic Intelligence (I refuse to identify as an "I-I" - Imagery Intelligence, sounds too damn Navy).

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
I never asked the Navy to take me anywhere, I was told where to go. Often. FYI, I had horrible taste in beer when I was in the Corps.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ye gawds and little fishies... I also am guilty of being accused of "Military Intelligence", Air Force style.
Referred to as "PI's" - Photographic Intelligence (I refuse to identify as an "I-I" - Imagery Intelligence, sounds too damn Navy).
I really thought I wanted to specialize into IA (imagery analyst), but it looks like I'm going into targeting. That's cool. I think I'd like to look into info ops as well. Int is pretty cool so far.

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
I really thought I wanted to specialize into IA (imagery analyst), but it looks like I'm going into targeting. That's cool. I think I'd like to look into info ops as well. Int is pretty cool so far.
I gotta admit, it was the most interesting job I have ever had. I used to work alongside the Targeteers, good group of folks, until they sober up :-)

Forgot your password?