So how often do you guys try to get recruited into other Orgs?

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
I was talking to other people in the RSI general chat about wanting to be a career member of an org (just after I applied to TEST) and some guy asked me if I wanted to lead a fleet for his org. Can't remember which one it was, I think it was a small'n.
It's a pyramid scam.

Get you in, promise high rank.

But of course, your rank doesn't mean shit if there is no one else in the org.

So you go recruit people, and offer ranks to get them to join...

etc.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
If and truly if, I get less than 3 invites a week, its a good week

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
But of course, your rank doesn't mean shit if there is no one else in the org.
Exactly, I told him I'd rather start ground up in TEST and see if I could advance rank that way.

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
I've always wondered why rank is so important to people. I'd rather be a one man org than bring in people who only joined for a rank.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I've always wondered why rank is so important to people. I'd rather be a one man org than bring in people who only joined for a rank.
I didn't join TEST just for the rank, it's a happy by-product. I joined 'cause TEST seemed the most fun org. I only mentioned it in relation to the invite I received.

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
No I know, I'm just saying in general. There are people who get lured into an org because they're promised a rank and make-believe status. They're the worst kinds of members and orgs are being founded on these types of people.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
You know, I wonder if I've turned org invites off... *checks* Nope, but apparently I've had two invitations sitting there since last year. They've got a little bit of mold on them.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Prior to joining Test Squadron I was approached by somebody in Atlas Defense and also received an invite from another org that I can't even remember the name of, but neither of them really felt they would be a good fit. Plus I had already been drawn towards Test because of the endless amounts of propaganda, beer and Montoya's "State of the Squadron" episodes. After joining Test I've only received one invite from another org, and that was Taboo. I joined them as an affiliate because if nothing else I can tell them how great Test Squadron is.

Test Squadron, BEST Squardon!!!!

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I get at least 1 a week, but at least half of those are 5-10 person pirate orgs trolling for visible pirates on the RSI forums.

Anna

Space Marshal
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
FirebirdX2
Many. For example: Cognition, Star Resources, Space Trade, Intergalactic Trading Empire, Xplor and TEST invited me too before I joined. :D

Reactions: Tooterfish
Forgot your password?