So I bought an M50...

hexig

Lieutenant
Mar 22, 2014
RSI Handle
hexig
I was hesitant at the price, but decided to go for it yesterday. I just looks so sleek and sexy and fast. I'm not even interested in racing... just the fast part.

I finally took it out for a test drive just now and........... WOW! Not only is it hella fast, but it's utterly responsive! I know they're still working on the flight model and stuff, but this was by far my best experience flying a ship around. It was the first time I felt like I could really bend a ship to my will without herculean effort and concentration. Within a few minutes I was zipping through fast maneuvers around the terraformer in Broken Moon.

Worth every penny just for that feeling... I think they've really got a good thing going here!

Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
using hotas It take it ... be care full if you do take it racing she can get twitchy around those rings and slows down for very little reason when cornering resulting a swaying nose as you try to over correct your turn ... well with m+K anyways lol good luck enjoy.
If you can try the smaller bulldogs onit in swarm mode that is fun

hexig

Lieutenant
Mar 22, 2014
RSI Handle
hexig
using hotas It take it ... be care full if you do take it racing she can get twitchy around those rings and slows down for very little reason when cornering resulting a swaying nose as you try to over correct your turn ... well with m+K anyways lol good luck enjoy.
If you can try the smaller bulldogs onit in swarm mode that is fun
Yes, using HOTAS. I did notice it was very sensitive in the yaw, but found it easy to adapt. I at least wasn't getting myself into an overreaction chain of swaying back and forth like I often do in the 300i and the Hornet.

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
Just the fast part?

What about the ramming part though? I imagine that little nipper will punch through like a full metal jacket :)

Hell, they probably won't even realise they been holed until you're coming back round for a second go hehe

Last edited:
Forgot your password?