So.. I did a thing again!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Congrats! It's a great looking flying table!

I almost pulled the trigger on a trade that would have been the big "splashing out" for me, but didn. The Vulture is a great lookin fun time to chill with, but not 222usd levels of fun... fuck my VAT!

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
Congrats! It's a great looking flying table!

I almost pulled the trigger on a trade that would have been the big "splashing out" for me, but didn. The Vulture is a great lookin fun time to chill with, but not 222usd levels of fun... fuck my VAT!
DOWN WITH TAXES!! Thanks man. It's getting melted and I will be deciding on this or the Idris next year. But after the year I had with more downs than up's, and next year having a big financial upswing.. I might just get both and look to get "The Big One" added and make it the trifecta. We only live once right.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Thank you. I need to decide if I am going to keep it or the Idris.. or be crazy and keep both.
Welcome to TEST Squadron, doing the "crazy" thing is the "norm" for many of us. Some of us don't bother saying "hold my beer", because we've got a hose as a straw that connects us directly to the current keg. So never be afraid to TESTify when you're able to & that's what makes you happy.

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
Welcome to TEST Squadron, doing the "crazy" thing is the "norm" for many of us. Some of us don't bother saying "hold my beer", because we've got a hose as a straw that connects us directly to the current keg. So never be afraid to TESTify when you're able to & that's what makes you happy.
Absolutely. Got the double beer can hat and utility belt with extra beer cans ready to go at all times. If I can still fly straight, I didnt drink enough.

Forgot your password?