So, I Heard There Was Beer?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Ps. welcome to test. Stick around, when Boss Montoya turns up it is a free bar usually with free strippers, and you can touch!
Just a heads up, @BUTUZ had been enjoying quite a bit of the TEST beer, when he posted this. To believe this you'll have to drink some of the TEST Kool-aid & I'm stating this while consuming said beverage. Cheers!

TheBigM145

Captain
Jun 24, 2020
RSI Handle
TheBigM145
Welcome to the TEST pary!

In fairness, ever since I was a boy, I've periodically stated that I'd like to someday go "seal hunting", but what I actually meant was to go seal hunting with a powerful sniper rifle, then snipe all of those looking to club baby leopard seals. If it wasn't so insanely hot, I'd want to go "Big Game" hunting in Africa as well because the numbers of the poachers need to be thinned out considerably. Big game hunting is all about eliminating "top predators", right? Given all of this, I hope that we can still be friends.
1593101378515.png

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Just a heads up, @BUTUZ had been enjoying quite a bit of the TEST beer, when he posted this. To believe this you'll have to drink some of the TEST Kool-aid & I'm stating this while consuming said beverage. Cheers!
I one tried to stop drinking TEST beer and I felt so weird and ill I ended up in hospital. Once I explained what had happened, they knew what they needed to do, they calledConsoltant Montoya, he put me on a TEST drip of 99% TEST beer and 1% air. I've never felt so good!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
No need to worry about me, my clubbing days are long past. In the words of Roger Murtaugh,

I one tried to stop drinking TEST beer and I felt so weird and ill I ended up in hospital. Once I explained what had happened, they knew what they needed to do, they calledConsoltant Montoya, he put me on a TEST drip of 99% TEST beer and 1% air. I've never felt so good!
@BUTUZ , I'm torn between wondering if you're feeling so good because of the TEST drip or because you were handled by the great @Montoya

Forgot your password?