So lonely....

D

DominationAgenda

Explanation on what happend in the general chat:

So at about 11pm cet there some people talking about how you would get a ship to land on the landing pot on the new ship(Javelin?), and how stupid it would be to let the ships stay at the outer part of the ship(just like a carrier). I then made a comment saying you could use auroras as a meatshield doing that, "the TEST way".
A guy named Sporkwitch then called TEST "Goons lite". I then proceeded to defend the name of TEST saying that we are not Goons and we are almost non related to TEST Alliance either and that we won't to the same things TEST Alliance did.(I got msg by a guy saying that he is a knowing TEST/Goon hater cuz of the EVE stuff). He, as well as another guy named Nkato started a thing about Goons possibly DDOSing other orgs just like they did in EVE. He(Sporkwitch) then said that it could be possibly done by any other org, to which I replied that TEST would never do such thing and that we and TEST Alliance only share the name, trying to convince him to give TEST a second try. Then the most hiliarious thing happend, where several guys where talking about buying DDOS attacks from CIG, how DDOS preventions would cost to much for CIG to implement it.

TL;DR: Goons/TEST hater hatin while I try to defend.

Included the Chatlog for everybody who's crazy enough to read it.

Attachments

Reactions: Tyronne

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Oh that Nkato....hes actually a furious whiner that even I recognized his name from Gen Chat (which I never hang around) kinda tells you how infamous he is...

Anyway thanks for defending the TEST name Domination we can't have anyone just trample our name. Let those pubbies circlejerk in the Gen chat all they want.

D

DominationAgenda

Oh that Nkato....hes actually a furious whiner that even I recognized his name from Gen Chat (which I never hang around) kinda tells you how infamous he is...

Anyway thanks for defending the TEST name Domination we can't have anyone just trample our name. Let those pubbies circlejerk in the Gen chat all they want.
Well he's now with the SUN, he even stated in the genchat that he is a former TEST member.

Forgot your password?