So many stars, Shnarf!

Bobajet

Ensign
Aug 16, 2015
RSI Handle
Bobajet
hey Testies I just bought an Avenger package today. Hope thats a good ship. I mostly play LoL although i'm not new to space sims. I messed around a bit on Elite Dangerous but i cut my teeth on homeworld and wing commander. So yes yessss i'm not a totes noobnob.

I'm looking for a bounty hunter type role in the game but that could change with anyones persuasive bad influence. Glad to meet you all an see u in game soon.

GLHF - Boba

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
I miss my penguin.... It was a good ship until I melted it for a starfarer. Welcome to HAMSTER Squad!

Semphis Rythorn

Rear Admiral
Aug 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Semphis_Rythorn
hey Testies I just bought an Avenger package today. Hope thats a good ship. I mostly play LoL although i'm not new to space sims. I messed around a bit on Elite Dangerous but i cut my teeth on homeworld and wing commander. So yes yessss i'm not a totes noobnob.

I'm looking for a bounty hunter type role in the game but that could change with anyones persuasive bad influence. Glad to meet you all an see u in game soon.

GLHF - Boba
Welcome to Test Squardon Best Squadron

The Avenger is a good all-around ship for the solo player, so a fine choice for a ship ;)

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to the Test! The Avenger is a good starter ship and despite the similarity to the spacex plane it will have variants/modules later on to make it even a more valuable ship!

Grab a beer and salute the fall of the Kilrathi Empire to the doom of balls of yarn and catnip!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Despite the fact that I just didn't like the way it flew, I dearly loved the appearance of the Avenger. Welcome to TEST, tell us about yourself!

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Heya, welcome to test Bobajet!

Forgot your password?