So salty

CaptainArchmage

Space Marshal
Mar 22, 2016
RSI Handle
CaptainArchmage
It sounds like they had it out for you from the start, which is disgusting and a disgrace. I wonder if Discord has any policy to this kind of behaviour? I'd personally complain to someone on the end of Discord if that is even possible about that ban.

In other news, does TEST not have a Mass Effect thread or discord or something?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
also this is why I tell the mods all the time they need to hand out those warnings lol XD otherwise kicks and or bans ever if only temporary seem unjustified and extreme when only a minor infraction, and they also need to tell you why >.< sorry as someone that was in guild leadership for years this pisses me off because no one seems realize what the long term problems that causes. Communication is a HUGE thing that needs to always happen even if you just banned someone for something big. Lack of communication causes problems both in administration and members even when they are not the seemingly affected party.... sorry that turned into a rant >.>
You're not communicating clearly. :P
I need memes.
Sam! You keep posting these pictures of yourself. Wow. You're into yoga AND beer? Daaaaaaaamn.
;)
I don't know what it entails, but the phrase makes it quite clear that no rules were actually brokenl, which, as I recall, is correct.

I received no notification upon the ban, the Discord chat was simply gone, and the admin was unreachable since we no longer shared a common chat room, and she also removed me from the Discord friends list, ensuring I couldn't contact her. I had to contact a random member to ask why I was banned, upon which the admin finally contacted me.

Apparently, it was a mutual decision among all staff to ban me, which I don't see being true since I didn't even try to break the rules.

Oh, and at one point the admin banned memes. I guess she's just a bitch. Kinda funny how she always talks about the community and this being a place for everyone, then flips her shit when she sees something she doesn't like.
"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."
-someone smarter and more prolific than me.

Serious George though, we can all relate to that time we knew a person or were part of a group etc etc where someone was afforded some power and it went straight to their heads.
Think pop divas and army. Strange correlation. But very true.

I love my mind.
I missed you alcohol.
Welcome back.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I don't know what it entails, but the phrase makes it quite clear that no rules were actually brokenl, which, as I recall, is correct.

I received no notification upon the ban, the Discord chat was simply gone, and the admin was unreachable since we no longer shared a common chat room, and she also removed me from the Discord friends list, ensuring I couldn't contact her. I had to contact a random member to ask why I was banned, upon which the admin finally contacted me.

Apparently, it was a mutual decision among all staff to ban me, which I don't see being true since I didn't even try to break the rules.

Oh, and at one point the admin banned memes. I guess she's just a bitch. Kinda funny how she always talks about the community and this being a place for everyone, then flips her shit when she sees something she doesn't like.
Ah fuck 'em.
You don't need them.
You've got good Ol' Test for support and sympathy.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Sam! You keep posting these pictures of yourself. Wow. You're into yoga AND beer? Daaaaaaaamn.
;)
Well, I should be, looking to that pic, right? But now, I'm more into Cardio and wine, damn :D
(except of hot summer days, on which I prefer a cold beer, preferably with reduced alcohol).

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well, I should be, looking to that pic, right? But now, I'm more into Cardio and wine, damn :D
(except of hot summer days, on which I prefer a cold beer, preferably with reduced alcohol).
I hear you. I love going for runs. Unfortunately, I also love cold beer. I tried mixing the two once. It didn't work out well.

Forgot your password?