So very close to landing

Calignosity

Vice Admiral
Jul 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Calignosity
So....after waiting through the 15006 fun and games I finally get logged into thePTU. Woot! I get in my ship after all the good times looking at ships i could access in the much better lit hangers...

I leave the port.......I then stop & log into youtube because i forgot how to travel. Telling Vasco to find destination and jump doesnt cut it anymore....

Baaaaaack in my ship.....get to Daymar. Die coming into atmo too hot..... *sigh*

Get in new ship....get to Daymar..... Undershoot my location by 400km. FINE!

Patiently fly to location trying to stay straight and level. Good practice....wasn't as easy as the vids!

At 34km from my destination the sevrver disconnects me for "inactivity timeout" WTF! ROFL. The 20 seconds i didnt have to try to keep from soaring back to space or eating dirt??

*cries*

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Yeah I think your ship is broken, it couldn't possibly be anything else.

Get a Garmin or TomTom instead of the built-in GPS. They really are better at what they do and they spend millions each year improving it whereas Google and Apple use collections of consumer data to pinpoint where they can improve and better their.. oh you were talking about the game.

It's alpha. It's buggy, report it with as much detail as possible to better the game and hasten the release. Seriously, you are part of the testing for a reason, I'm not being a douche, you are there to provide feedback so please do so as best you can.

We thank you for your efforts.

Calignosity

Vice Admiral
Jul 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Calignosity
Oh i have already posted several reports. It comes with alpha ant totally expected. :) I just thought it was a riot "why" it told me I was disconnected after all that. :)

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Oh i have already posted several reports. It comes with alpha ant totally expected. :slight_smile: I just thought it was a riot "why" it told me I was disconnected after all that. :slight_smile:
Good to hear awesome job!!!

:)

Forgot your password?