So will Pyro 3 be the test homebase?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Not sure if we should be attempting to measure it in moles as the numbers get large quickly. I suggest we just use Astronomical Units to measure the volume?
That's a distance, not a measure of the number of molecules. However:
I generally measure alcohol mentally in how many shots a volume can make. Cheers!
In fact, 1 mole of alcohol is 58.4mL, which is as close to 2 fluid ounces as you can get. so 2 shot glasses filled 2/3's full. Please don't spill the alcohol.

Edit: Every chemist in TEST just cringed a little ... I rounded. And I almost but not quite always chill a drink if it's 25C, which makes a little more fit in but you wouldn't really notice it.

Last edited:

RedBaron1010

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jun 27, 2019
RSI Handle
WingCMDR_Diesel
Our home shall be carved out amongst the dark recesses of Vanduul space. A blazing beacon of alcohol and TESTosterone; Standing in defiance of an endless and ravenous universe, daring her to send us her darkest terrors so that we may add them to our mantle of broken foes. Forever we shall man the Taps of the eternal Keg, and forever shall our enemy meet their end at our doorstep; For our Auroras shall blot out the sun.
We drink from the skulls of slain Vanduul commanders.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Our home shall be carved out amongst the dark recesses of Vanduul space. A blazing beacon of alcohol and TESTosterone; Standing in defiance of an endless and ravenous universe, daring her to send us her darkest terrors so that we may add them to our mantle of broken foes. Forever we shall man the Taps of the eternal Keg, and forever shall our enemy meet their end at our doorstep; For our Auroras shall blot out the sun.
I Think we just got our toast to say before every party.

Reebourne

Space Marshal
Jul 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Reebourne
Well I thought the plan was to build a flotilla around Miranda and just stare off in to Uranus. While sending out raiding parties for Beer and Snacks.

After all. Testers are believed by most of the 'verse to be men that went insane at the edge of space and became savage. They stared into the void beyond and became what they saw: nothing. They gave into their primal nature and all that was civilized was discarded.

Forgot your password?