So with Marine around the corner...

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
I've been keeping up with the sub division aspects and am curious... Down the road we are going to have a sembelance of drunken structure, once the marine gets up would it not be a good time to start putting more Test pillars up to create our beer hall with?

Flashwit

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Flashwit
We will continue to not be organized until such time as it makes sense to have any organization. For now, people will just do what they like in terms of organizing for Star Marine team-based matches. Likely there will be a group that is formed of people who are the most interested in the 'hardcore' aspect of FPS games.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I agree with Flashwit, I think it'd be too early to form any official - or further develop any unofficial - divisions or subdivisions with the PU still so far away (a lot can happen in that time). That said, naturally it would probably be a good idea for those TESTies that are keen to be a member of such subdivisions in the future (myself included) to get thoroughly to grips with the FPS mechanics as soon as the SM module comes out!

Last edited:

Voices

Space Marshal
Mar 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Voices058
I could see people getting together and working on tactics (working on CQB etc,) but anything more than that I just don't see holding up till later on when there is more to get from it.

Op4ArcticFox

Space Marshal
May 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Op4ArcticFox
I am up for generally dickery in SM once it is going, and seeing as I spend a fair amount of my gaming time in FPS's I will probably want to spend a decent amount of time doing that in SC-PU.
But as its been said above here, it's a bit early for structure. If anything semi-organized chaos of people listing what times (and time zones) they will be expecting to play, so we can loosely form groups based on interest from there.

I for instance will in all likelihood be online Tue-Sat 8pm-10pm PST.
That is just a tentative time of course. Life will find a way... to be a dick and change my schedule.

ROBINSON

Grand Admiral
May 8, 2014
RSI Handle
R0BINS0N
I am no expert but I have spent enough time around the ARMA series with some good military serving dudes. So hopefully something has rubbed of and can be useful in Star Marine ;)

Forgot your password?