Social Module Fun

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
So the social module has been out for a few hours now, and while on paper it might not seem like there is that much to do, there can be some surprising discoveries if you know where to look. With this in mind, I think that we should share some of the fun/interesting/cool/whatever moments we had in the social module.

For me, I was able to glitch through the glass panels to the left of the elevator, and able to climb into the cargo hold of the freelancer. I have heard of people climbing into the cockpit, but have not personally done it.

I also was able to climb on top of the M50 in the Atlas showroom. To accomplish both of these glitches, I basically just had to run towards the barrier (glass for the freelancer, low railing for the M50) and shake the mouse back and forth. I found that the best chances were when I was hitting the barrier at an angle.

What about you?

ThunderGod

Admiral
Donor
May 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Thunder79
I got on the M50 back when it was very easy to glitch up there (the first release of the PTU) by going to the back corner of the display. It was also very easy to fall through the world. They introduced some invisible walls to prevent that though and the method you describe is something on their radar. Have to get a bit lucky as my attempts to get back on it since they installed the invisible walls have only worked a couple times. First time I fell through the world fairly quickly. Second time my game crashed shortly after.

There's a current glitch in the entrance to Astro Armada (between the two doors) which will make ya fall through the world...and you can see the detail put into the surrounding area. I didn't personally find that one.

I spent 2 days looking for ways to glitch into things in Astro Armada. Should have hooked up my ps4 controller and had fun on the Lancer and Connie.

Last edited:

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I fell through the world next to the freelancer; by the stairs there are no railings. It's insane just how many extra levels there are to the city. It makes me really excited to fly through it, and it shows that they aren't pushing a half-assed project just to shut us up.

ThunderGod

Admiral
Donor
May 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Thunder79
I fell through the world next to the freelancer; by the stairs there are no railings. It's insane just how many extra levels there are to the city. It makes me really excited to fly through it, and it shows that they aren't pushing a half-assed project just to shut us up.
Yeah, My attempts to glitch into everything revolved around trying to get places they didn't want us to go. I wanted to see more of the world.

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
isn't the social module only on the PTU ? Or are you talking about the ptu maybe ? or I warped forward in time because of too much work.

Elac

Commander
Aug 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Elac
You can also clip to Constellation by going right as soon as you get past the scanner, following the alley untill it ends with a fence. Once there stand behind the dumpster and run into it where it meets the fence while rocking your mouse (this might only work with light armor) Once you clipped through run a bit forward and then just jump over the rail.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Here's my PTU album only thing I don't have screened is the M50 but it's easy to get to from section where the incline levels with the outside floor.

http://imgur.com/a/dg2fB

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
I couldn't get past the cargo box to get to the Connie, I must have tried for about 15-20 minutes. Oh well, still, my favorite spot is the upper catwalk, where the ships fly overhead, watching a Gladius buzz the bridge makes me giggle everytime.

Forgot your password?