Engineering Society of Drunk Engineers - TEST's very own Engineering Squad

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
So, considering I'm actually fairly high up in my local Engineering Society, I figured this would be a fun squadron to have both in RL (for someone looking for help building their next gadget, gizmo or SimPit) and for whenever they start releasing the Engineering related ships (if they ever really do).

With that being said, anyone interested?

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I'm interested. I used to take engineering classes when I was in high school. Computer aided drafting and stuff. Of course, I'd try to get retrained on that stuff, but it's far too long ago for it to be of any use for a career. :p

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
im in XD i love this

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
The Engineer Machine: Input alcohol and junk food, output amazing inventions mixed in with terrible creations.

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
I'm pretty sure I signed up to the Yellowjackets and the Bomber Squadron but fuck it, engineering too.
I'm just finishing a Computer Systems Engineering Degree and about to become a Weapons Engineer so I plan to put these entirely unnecessary and irrelevant skills to use.

Reactions: ThomSirveaux

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I'm in.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
I did 3y in univ. majoring at engineering in electronics and computer science. Then they kicked me out and called me stupid.

But i can still help by doing beer refills and cleaning stuff

Reactions: TheZekk

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
I did 3y in univ. majoring at engineering in electronics and computer science. Then they kicked me out and called me stupid.

3 years is enough for a full degree in the UK, COUNT IT.

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Oh, I didn't go to school for engineering but I had a Lego set when I was a kid. Now I break stuff on a regular basis. Does that make me qualified?

I do own a soldering iron and an oscilloscope. : ) I'd be happy to put it to use for glory of test. I'm "planning" (opining while drunk) to build a gaming chair/cockpit with galvanized piping after I move at the end of the month.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux

Oh, I didn't go to school for engineering but I had a Lego set when I was a kid. Now I break stuff on a regular basis. Does that make me qualified?

I do own a soldering iron and an oscilloscope. : ) I'd be happy to put it to use for glory of test. I'm "planning" (opining while drunk) to build a gaming chair/cockpit with galvanized piping after I move at the end of the month.
The TEST Society of Drunk Engineers requires no qualifications beyond the ability to get wasted and wake up the next morning having created, invented, or put something together without remembering what it is, how it works, or if it may or may not destroy the universe as we know it.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'm working on the 11th year of my 4 year degree. Hopefully, I shall have it completed sometime in the next 2 4 years. That reminds me, always make sure you pad your estimates. Worst case scenario, you screw up and deliver on time. Otherwise, you deliver early and get a reputation as a miracle worker. Smartest case is to knock it out well under estimate, spend the extra time working on what YOU want to do, then deliver slightly ahead of schedule.

Reactions: ThomSirveaux
Forgot your password?