SOLD OUT!! ARGO Mole LTI 220 dollars or 30% off any ship available to buy ect...

MonsterNeal

Captain
Apr 12, 2018
RSI Handle
MonsterNeal
SOLD OUT!!!!!

$220 2x ARGO Mole LTI ccud from a 100i

$2201x ARGO Mole LTI ccud from a 125A

$2201x ARGO Mole LTI ccud from a NOX

$2201x ARGO Mole LTI ccud from a NOX KUE

$220 2x ARGO Mole LTI ccud from 100i

$2201x ARGO MoleLTI ccud from Arrow

$2201x ARGO MoleLTI ccud from a NOX

I am liquidating my game credit to put towards a home business. So I will take you cash buy one of my LTI tokens and then use my store credit to apply a Argo Mole to it then gift it to you. And yes you can do that.

As of right now I have still 1600 in store credit and a grip load of LTI tokens.

220 dollars gets you one of these Argo Moles. that is 30% off base msrp

or you can just request any ship that is available to buy and I will give it to you at 30% off. hit me up

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Last time I went to a mole sale, well, let's just say it didn't end well for the moles.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
There are a couple ways. You have old $0 ccu's. For example, Redeemer to BMM to Carrack gives you a Carrack for $250 (50% off) Or you bought a lot of IAE warbond upgrades. They each had about a $15 discount.

Well you can not make money that way in the store, you only get back in credits what you put in regardless of what a ship cost when you melt it.
A ship is only worth the cash in credits what you put in to it and that don't change if you upgraded it again and again, the total amount cash spent is all you get back in melt credits.
And you can not gift 0$ upgraded ships, you can only gift ships that is payed for with new cash that include CCU upgraded ships only if it's done with new cash.

Example: You buy a warbond ship for 100$ then CCU it to a ship worth 200$ with a 0$CCU, in upgrade it's now worth 300$ so you put in another new cash 50$ to CCU it to a 350$ ship.
If you melt that 350$ ship all you get back in credits are the 150$ you actually put in either with credits or new cash, it do not raise the melt value.
And a ship like that you can not gift cause there is a 0$CCU in the upgrade to the 350$ ship, you could only gift it if it was all 350$ new cash.
Ship bought or upgraded with credits or 0$CCU can not be gifted.

🍻

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Sorry @Mich Angel but you can gift any ship as long as original was paid with all cash. I just did last week. I sent someone a $260 carrack.
Okay! Good they restored it back, cause they did remove that option I couldn't do it early this year with a warbond Nox upgraded..

🍻

MonsterNeal

Captain
Apr 12, 2018
RSI Handle
MonsterNeal
Well you can not make money that way in the store, you only get back in credits what you put in regardless of what a ship cost when you melt it.
A ship is only worth the cash in credits what you put in to it and that don't change if you upgraded it again and again, the total amount cash spent is all you get back in melt credits.
And you can not gift 0$ upgraded ships, you can only gift ships that is payed for with new cash that include CCU upgraded ships only if it's done with new cash.

Example: You buy a warbond ship for 100$ then CCU it to a ship worth 200$ with a 0$CCU, in upgrade it's now worth 300$ so you put in another new cash 50$ to CCU it to a 350$ ship.
If you melt that 350$ ship all you get back in credits are the 150$ you actually put in either with credits or new cash, it do not raise the melt value.
And a ship like that you can not gift cause there is a 0$CCU in the upgrade to the 350$ ship, you could only gift it if it was all 350$ new cash.
Ship bought or upgraded with credits or 0$CCU can not be gifted.

🍻
I am liquidating my store credit to get cash for my home business i am goign to invest in. been selling many things I have sitting around of value to accomplish this. dont want to take out any loans. So I am selling ships at a loss on my part but that is okay :) As you see the way I am going about it is a system that is still available to do. 220 dollars for a ARGO mole ;) or you can just tell me what ship you want and I will give it to you 30% off msrp

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I am liquidating my store credit to get cash for my home business i am goign to invest in. been selling many things I have sitting around of value to accomplish this. dont want to take out any loans. So I am selling ships at a loss on my part but that is okay :) As you see the way I am going about it is a system that is still available to do. 220 dollars for a ARGO mole ;) or you can just tell me what ship you want and I will give it to you 30% off msrp
That's very ingenious and lucrative of you, and a nice gesture. I wish you the best of luck with you're home business.

CHEERS! 🍻

sharpeone

Admiral
Dec 30, 2019
RSI Handle
Sharpeone
Hey, what's the smallest amount worth your time? Although I would love the Mole, I just cannot quite afford that yet. I've had my eye on the Freelancer for some cargo runs and wasn't sure if that less amount was worth it for you.

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?