SOLD OUT, Sorry all!

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Ugh I've been looking for an LTI gladius for so long but now one is available I'm not sure I can afford it! I need some time to think but colour me intrigued

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I'll take a Reliant.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Edit: Reliant numero uno gone to Grimbli. Easy peasy transaction, thank you sir, hope you enjoy!

So one more Reliant up for grabs. Gladius and the 3rd Reliant are being held until Friday (unless I hear back from the interested parties before then) after which they will be first come first serve.

Last edited:

toomtoomX

Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
CY6_toomtoomX
I am very interested in the last Reliant, as stated previously, however, I have a slight "issue".... Check the PM I sent you.

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Hi Anti. I am not looking to buy but am curious as to the upgrade/buyback process. From your comments you upgraded/CCU to other ships, and we're then able to buy back the ship that you upgraded from? The ship that you upgraded to and your original LTI reliant both benefitting from LTI status?

I did a CCU from a LTI 325 to a Freelancer but don't see any sort of buyback option so I am guessing that there is more to the process.

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Hi Anti. I am not looking to buy but am curious as to the upgrade/buyback process.
Just FYI for anyone else interested and not yet aware, I did some digging and it looks like the buyback option is only available at Concierge level (which I believe is obtained by spending $1000+). That would explain why I don't see the option (and have not been kicked out by my wife ;))

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Hi Anti. I am not looking to buy but am curious as to the upgrade/buyback process. From your comments you upgraded/CCU to other ships, and we're then able to buy back the ship that you upgraded from? The ship that you upgraded to and your original LTI reliant both benefitting from LTI status?

I did a CCU from a LTI 325 to a Freelancer but don't see any sort of buyback option so I am guessing that there is more to the process.
Just FYI for anyone else interested and not yet aware, I did some digging and it looks like the buyback option is only available at Concierge level (which I believe is obtained by spending $1000+). That would explain why I don't see the option (and have not been kicked out by my wife ;))
Yeah, I'm a "proud" member of the 1000 buck chump club.

As far as the Original and upgrade, you ONLY get the original ship back with LTI, you don't get the upgrade back at all.

So in this case, with my Reliant LTI (50$) + Cutlass Red Upgrade (70$? IDK), I melted it for 120ish bucks in credit total. But if I unmelt it, I would only have the option to spend the original 50$ to get back a new Reliant LTI. I could of course then get a new Cutlass Red upgrade if I so chose, but the buyback only ever gets you the base ship. (Same for multi-ship packages, they only give you the base ships)

Hope this clears some stuff up!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
if you still have reliant #3 I am interested
sorry gotta wait a few days. if its available then I will jump on it

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I keep watching to see if anyone has taken this yet...
And it's still here. Still tempting me. Dammit.
I think you should buy this @Mike Arnold. So I don't. Haha

Reactions: Thugari

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I keep watching to see if anyone has taken this yet...
And it's still here. Still tempting me. Dammit.
I think you should buy this @Mike Arnold. So I don't. Haha
I had an unexpected shoe accident today that set me back a bit. I will buy it Friday if its still available, unless you want it.

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
let show you an other option to solve your problem, i buy it this evening in (~11 hours from now) need to do some math first.
And if Math say yes, and the ship is still available, i'm in.

Forgot your password?