[SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbmbirds

Commander
Jan 21, 2018
RSI Handle
fbmbirds
If you would sell some of your shit to me, I would buy but you keep denying me since I don't have the TEST as my main.

Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm sorry to learn that you are needing out @GrumpyCat . If I had the resources, I'd happily buy your account out & then simply hold it in case you ever changed your mind or were able to buy it back at the same rate. Is there anything we can do to help other than spreading the word or purchasing some of your amazing fleet if we are able? I would be more than happy to pray that things get better for you as I did when I learned of your recent health scare.

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
I'm sorry to learn that you are needing out @GrumpyCat . If I had the resources, I'd happily buy your account out & then simply hold it in case you ever changed your mind or were able to buy it back at the same rate. Is there anything we can do to help other than spreading the word or purchasing some of your amazing fleet if we are able? I would be more than happy to pray that things get better for you as I did when I learned of your recent health scare.
THANKS TALON! :D you're the best. Yea life happens w/e im just rolling with it

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
THANKS TALON! :smile: you're the best. Yea life happens w/e im just rolling with it
Sometimes my friend that is truly all we can do in life. I pray that everything works out for you in some manner or another & that we won't be losing you as part of the TEST family of miscreants. After all, with their being so many of us, we need some smart & attractive people to be the front line faces of our merry band of hooligans. @Montoya can only hide so many of our wild & zany antics from the eyes of CIG authorities while we properly TEST the limits of SC to see just what we can manage to break & get away with.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
what happens how come you need to leave the game? It may be a good idea to restart your refund request with CIG again as it could be very difficult to sell an account worth that much. I know it sucks and takes a long time to get the ball rolling just tell them its an emergency and explain your situation.

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
If you would sell some of your shit to me, I would buy but you keep denying me since I don't have the TEST as my main.
Lol good luck selling your Jpegs.
Just wow... he won't sell his 'shit' to you, so you have the right to be rude? People get to decide themselves who they sell whatever to whenever, no need to get spiteful.

Also, set TEST as your main.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?