Sold!

c4artist

Lieutenant
Sep 4, 2016
RSI Handle
c4artist
Do to some unforeseen RL problems, I have no choice but to try to sell my OB account :( I wanted to give you all first shot before I list it on reddit. I was not planning to sell so there is only 1 ship that is giftable. If you are interested message me and I will give you any info/pics you need. You can also shoot me an offer. Thanks all. Here are the details:

Enlisted - Nov 17, 2012 (comes with all Stretch Goal rewards

The melt value+store credit=$3,370.00

STORE CREDITS
$200.00 USD
UEC
¤19,000 UEC
REC
¤189,304 REC

Packages-
Rear Admiral - LTI
Reclaimer

Combo - Battle Pack- all LTI
Aurora MR
Aurora LX
Aurora LN
315p Explorer
350r Racer
Mustang Delta
F7C-M Super Hornet
Aegis Sabre
M50
Starfarer Gemini
P-52 Merlin
Prospector
Drake Buccaneer

Combo - To The Stars! Explorer Pack- all LTI
MISC Endeavor Master set (1 of each pod)
Carrack
Reliant Sen - Researcher

Mustang Omega : AMD Edition (2 Month Insurance)

Stand-alone concepts
Drake Buccaneer
Reliant Kore - Mini Hauler (gift-able)

Plus lots of other goodies in buy back list as well as some flair!
interested, but price is important. how much for the account?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
These threads always make me so sad.
...and pensive. Those threads always mean: spent money which shouldn't have been spent. That there were no private reserve assets or at least: no enough. And I think that there are lots and lots and lots of people who've spent way more than they could possibly afford. What is the reason for that? Could this situation been avoided? Which share in those stories has CIG with its release and price policy? Which share are we, the community, having in this, keyword "hype" etc....?

Arik_Altair

Space Marshal
Jul 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Arik_Altair
how much for the entire account ?
I am no longer in the need to sell but I still would for a fair price. I would like $3000 but I would look at any fair offer so shoot me an offer. If you are interested and we can come to a deal I can send you screenshots of all it has before payment if you like. I would also take bitcoin as payment.

Arik_Altair

Space Marshal
Jul 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Arik_Altair
...and pensive. Those threads always mean: spent money which shouldn't have been spent. That there were no private reserve assets or at least: no enough. And I think that there are lots and lots and lots of people who've spent way more than they could possibly afford. What is the reason for that? Could this situation been avoided? Which share in those stories has CIG with its release and price policy? Which share are we, the community, having in this, keyword "hype" etc....?
Just so you know, you are way off base with your post. I don't need to explain myself to you but I will say that you have no idea what your talking about, at least in my case anyway.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
These threads always make me so sad.
yeah, I don't know about that. I could see a hardship occurring and thinking to myself "well, I have a couple hundred in ships I could offload to help get me through this unforseen situation".

It's not neccessarily poor planning; it could be something like someone needs surgery, or I lost my job and have bills to pay while I wait for my paycheck from the new one. Point is, it's not always a lack of planning that leasds to a post like this.

Lexicon

Captain
Aug 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Lexicon
America isn't the kind of country where the vast majority of us can "avoid" surprise debt. A birth in a hospital in New Jersey, even without complications, costs $10k in hospital fees. A three-day hospital stay costs $30k on average. The US was not built with walking/biking/public transit in mind - my daily one-way commute would get you from France to the Netherlands and there are no trains or buses that run the route - so car ownership is near-mandatory, and cars are finnicky and expensive beasts.

I am a healthy, young adult, white male, making a comfortable wage, for a major pharmaceutical company, as a chemist. I would consider myself in a fairly stable position. But I am constantly terrified of the prospect of serious injury or automobile accident, because I would be financially destroyed - irreparably. Even after insurance.

Don't be so quick to blame "living outside your means."

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I didn't meant to blame anyone; was just a basis to talk about this topic, exchange information. Thus I thank you very much for your information - and apologize for any inappropriate words from my side. I can truly say that they were meant more in a compassionate way but not in an infringing kind of way. I am sorry for that.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I didn't meant to blame anyone; was just a basis to talk about this topic, exchange information. Thus I thank you very much for your information - and apologize for any inappropriate words from my side. I can truly say that they were meant more in a compassionate way but not in an infringing kind of way. I am sorry for that.
I wouldn't worry too much Sam. meaning and nuances can get easily lost in translation and text. What you meant and what people interpret aren't always going to sync up. Hell, I encounter this all the time. You're good. :)

Reactions: AstroSam

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
America isn't the kind of country where the vast majority of us can "avoid" surprise debt. A birth in a hospital in New Jersey, even without complications, costs $10k in hospital fees. A three-day hospital stay costs $30k on average. The US was not built with walking/biking/public transit in mind - my daily one-way commute would get you from France to the Netherlands and there are no trains or buses that run the route - so car ownership is near-mandatory, and cars are finnicky and expensive beasts.

I am a healthy, young adult, white male, making a comfortable wage, for a major pharmaceutical company, as a chemist. I would consider myself in a fairly stable position. But I am constantly terrified of the prospect of serious injury or automobile accident, because I would be financially destroyed - irreparably. Even after insurance.

Don't be so quick to blame "living outside your means."
Can I get an 'amen'? America is broken. :(

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Can I get an 'amen'? America is broken.
Eventually we will finally get our Marie Antoinette moment. Watching those heads bounce down the steps of the Capital building will sure be a sight to see...
(I may have watched Apocalypto recently)

Forgot your password?