[solved]TEST Squadron logo vector...?

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Does anyone have a vector drawing of the Test Squadron logo, or know where I can find one? I wanna try out a new supplier for stickers for my raffles, but they need a vector format image; they say EPS, AI or CDR...

Any help would be welcome :)

The logo in question:

Reactions: AstroSam

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
@Gauna is a particularly helpful resident artist, she could probably set you straight.

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
@Gauna is a particularly helpful resident artist, she could probably set you straight.
I'd say Montoya is helpful too because he is the one who created TEST logo. Unfortunately, i don't have Adobe Illustrator which is highly required for vectors. XD

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
I never saw it before, but the logo has some hints of Goatse in it(DONT GOOGLE THAT IF YOU DONT KNOW IT, NSFW NSFW NOT SAFE FOR ANYTHING)

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
I'd say Montoya is helpful too because he is the one who created TEST logo. Unfortunately, i don't have Adobe Illustrator which is highly required for vectors. XD
The more you know! Was not aware that vectors were so specific, whats the reason behind that/why people want them?

I default to not bothering the Brass, but TEST is pretty great. Was just another option i saw (at the time) to get results faster.

Forgot your password?