SOLVED

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
The thread served its purpose.

This is a public apology to @Cromwell since at least one person (@MammonLord ) understood what happened with this thread and some others might have also. And judging by the message MammonLord posted i want to make sure of that.

I misunderstood something Cromwell told me after he ordered some items from me and i bought those items back before invoicing him to show him they did not get repriced.

Thinking the deal was cancelled i then made this thread advertising for those items now in hangar to get rid of them. There was also in this message a link to my main shop thread with an edit there on my post thanking another buyer (Texelis), edit which was updating stock information, since modified, and also telling those items were on hold and reserved for Cromwell and would be sold if he dont want them in the end.

So i guess it was not difficult for some people to figure what i thought happened.

It was an entire misunderstanding on my part and Cromwell never cancelled the sale, i want to make sure those who saw that dont judge him because of my mistake, he is a 100% trustworthy and great buyer!

As for me i'll go back to my english teaching lesson to read it and understand it properly hehe. A single word not properly read can change everything^^

original text :
WTS 2 Mercury Star Runner CCU at cost, save 35$!

I have 2 Prospector to MSR CCU bought back early morning, 70$ melt value each, that are now sitting in hangar ready to be gifted.

Previous declared buyer did not want them in the end and I would like not to be stuck with them during IAE.

I am selling them for 77.30$ each PayPal included. That will save you a minimum 35$ on the total ship price, as StarCitizen Leaks told MSR would jump in price and go at release for 260$ melt value.

Images to follow when I am back home.

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hopefully it works out for you. It'd be a raw deal if somebody let you buy things then didn't follow through.
I misread something so I am just waiting a reply to clarify that. Consider for now nothing happened except a communication mess on my side :)

Last edited:

Cromwell

Admiral
May 11, 2020
RSI Handle
Cromwell_Whitt
The thread served its purpose.

This is a public apology to @Cromwell since at least one person (@MammonLord ) understood what happened with this thread and some others might have also. And judging by the message MammonLord posted i want to make sure of that.

I misunderstood something Cromwell told me after he ordered some items from me and i bought those items back before invoicing him to show him they did not get repriced.

Thinking the deal was cancelled i then made this thread advertising for those items now in hangar to get rid of them. There was also in this message a link to my main shop thread with an edit there on my post thanking another buyer (Texelis), edit which was updating stock information, since modified, and also telling those items were on hold and reserved for Cromwell and would be sold if he dont want them in the end.

So i guess it was not difficult for some people to figure what i thought happened.

It was an entire misunderstanding on my part and Cromwell never cancelled the sale, i want to make sure those who saw that dont judge him because of my mistake, he is a 100% trustworthy and great buyer!

As for me i'll go back to my english teaching lesson to read it and understand it properly hehe. A single word not properly read can change everything^^

original text :
WTS 2 Mercury Star Runner CCU at cost, save 35$!

I have 2 Prospector to MSR CCU bought back early morning, 70$ melt value each, that are now sitting in hangar ready to be gifted.

Previous declared buyer did not want them in the end and I would like not to be stuck with them during IAE.

I am selling them for 77.30$ each PayPal included. That will save you a minimum 35$ on the total ship price, as StarCitizen Leaks told MSR would jump in price and go at release for 260$ melt value.

Images to follow when I am back home.
Vahadar,

No worries.

My original message to you was strictly intended as a courtesy to be sure that I had not asked for too much. I had already purchased an MSR from you and to buy another felt as though I might be monopolizing your generosity. I had no intention of reversing my commitiment and only in showing deference. I did not know that you were committing funds on my behalf already and would never have left you in a position to be disadvantaged. I value your business.

Cheers,

Cromwell

Forgot your password?