Some Discounted Ships for my TEST BESTIES... TESTIES...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
only if you married your brother. however, i'm still a mite afeared of the 'Her' i have heard of. so, no. I would not call you wife a Sasquatch. she's the queen of all she surveys and scarier than your brother by half.
She IS scary. She plays hockey and rugby, and is a registered nurse. She manhandles me with ease, and can throw a mean right hook. So scary. She yelled at Squatch and all his hair fell out. Or was that me?

Haha, some of that is even true. ;)

She's wonderful. My favourite lady and an amazing mother.
Resized_20160717_145615.jpeg

Last edited:

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
She IS scary. She plays hockey and rugby, and is a registered nurse. She manhandles me with ease, and can throw a mean right hook. So scary. She yelled at Squatch and all his hair fell out. Or eat that me?

Haha, some of that is even true. ;)

She's wonderful. My favourite lady and an amazing mother.
View attachment 2865
I'll go with all the above being true except Sasquatch losing all his hair. You sir, are a lucky man. she deserves that Cat Game package. ;) okay..i'm done thread-jacking.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'll go with all the above being true except Sasquatch losing all his hair. You sir, are a lucky man. she deserves that Cat Game package. ;) okay..i'm done thread-jacking.
Thanks my friend. I'm exuberantly happy.
If I can get her into SC (or video granted in general) I'll buy her a package for sure.

Forgot your password?