Some Finanicial Frumendies have Dictated Thus. [Art Commission Slots.]

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I did some math on my financials for this month, and it's looking like I will need to somehow earn about $50-100 to help cover the cost of food for the rest of the month.

What spurred this? Well, I had to pay for a two-year extension on two domain names I own with GoDaddy.com, and that set me back $55, along with the fact that I am now paying $25 more per month for my new Galaxy Note 4 phone (which did not require me to pay up front, but instead pays off the value over two years).

So, I'm opening a "Ten Slots for $10 Each" art sale for the month of November, if you will.

I will draw pretty much almost anything, including SFW and NSFW illustrations, fanart of your favorite RPG character, etc. These are "single-character" illustration sketches, and will be cleaned up.

Examples of various art can be seen at: http://nkato.deviantart.com and http://demons-sinistra.tumblr.com/tagged/myart (the latter of which is mature art - do not click if you are at work).

The process of acquiring the commission slots is as follows:
You send me an email at demons.sinistra (at) gmail.com, and inform me of what you want. If I accept the commission, I will then invoice you via PayPal for the sketch, which will take a small chunk out of the $10, but don't worry about that. Once the invoice is paid for, the sketch work will begin.

It is strongly recommended that when you are commissioning an "Original Character" (colloquially known as OC's), that you provide reference art. Descriptions do not count toward this. I do not do "concept art" development for such a low price. :| And no, I'm not accepting Store Credit either. You can't buy groceries with RSI Credits.

You can choose to request a livestream of the sketch being worked on, which will be broadcast at my channel over at Picarto.tv.

Commission Slot List (Each Slot is $10):
  1. ZoNoS (Reservation Paid, awaiting references)
  2. ZoNoS (Reservation Paid, awaiting references)
  3. ZoNoS (Reservation Paid, awaiting references)
  4. KingNerd (Paid, Completed.)
  5. KingNerd (Paid, Completed.)
  6. Mitoh (Pending.)
  7. Mitoh (Pending.)
  8. Darquesse
  9. Darquesse
  10. Open

If you have any questions, please post in this thread. :)

Last edited:

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
I want to take up 3 slots right now, more if they stay open how do I send you $30? Does the art have to be done right now because I need to get references together and all that stuff. Can I store this for use in a couple weeks? All that good jazz :)

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I'm going out for groceries today, and when I come back, I'll get started on KingNerd's commissions. I've received the art references, and I'll be giving it a go this afternoon.

When that happens, I can stream the art if KingNerd is fine with it.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Just finished up a sketch for KingNerd and sent it to him. Going to work on the other one this week. ZoNoS' commissions are still pending as I'm waiting for art references.

I still need to pull in additional commissions to help pay for this week's groceries, though. Thanksgiving is a bitch.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Do you only do characters? Or can an object count?
Characters, primarily. But I can do objects, but that will depend on what you want me to do - if it's something I can do, I can give it a go. (Meaning: it's up to me if I want to take the commission or not.)

Crawley

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Crawley
Characters, primarily. But I can do objects, but that will depend on what you want me to do - if it's something I can do, I can give it a go. (Meaning: it's up to me if I want to take the commission or not.)
Sounds good! I'll put some thought into what to ask for, and send you an email soon.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
EDIT: Email sent.
I'll slot you in for a couple of spots. Payment will be requested when I'm ready to work on your stuff.

Last night was a disaster, though. Had the shakes something fierce, and it kept me awake for most of the night. Managed to get it under control with some food.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
OK, starting work on Mitoh's stuff, because I need to try to get back into the habit of drawing more often. I'm terrible. :p I'll send an invoice to Mitoh once I actually get some rough sketches done (before cleanup).

@ZoNoS I still need to know what you want me to draw, since you already paid for the slots.

P.S. Everyone who has requested a slot will still be honored. Things are going to be on hold for the time being, as the winter break rolls up on us. I'm going out of town next week to spend time with family.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?