Some pictures of what i've been doing the last week

D

DominationAgenda

Hot Women? Check. Good atmosphere? Check. Flying in a Chopper? Check. Fun in da wood? Check.

Yes I do have a question. How to I change my nationality?

Reactions: Munken

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Drop Box Link

If you have any questions feal free to ask.
Very cool Munken!

Whats the deal with the sitting on each others lap in a circle?

Just resting and having fun?

Who gets to be the guy with the girl on his lap?

Are those Colt M4's?

What scope do you use?

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Very cool Munken!

shows... ehmm teamwork? (we all know how it'll turn out if we tried it... explosions and broken pieces of Auroras everywhere... inevitable)

Just resting and having fun?

lol

Are those Colt M4's?

What scope do you use?
I had a similar question, the scope is unmistakably from a Canadian Colt C7 variant... (I've seen it in person at our local Army Reserve base's open house, and fired a few rounds of dummy simulation rounds) so my question that follows is, do the Danes use Canadian weapons!? *gasps*

*welp*... I guess that wiki link answers itself... the photo on the right says: "C8 CQB (Close Quarters Battle) as used by a boarding team of the Royal Danish Navy." and a WHOLE SECTION about Denmark using it in service...
and if I'm not mistaken, that is the Danish patch on your uniform right?

PS: that scope apparently is the Elcan C79 optical sight

hmm... after reading that wiki page some more... I noticed a lot of the Nordic Countries really like to use the C7 variant... probably something to do with "working better in the cold"?

Last edited:

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
oh those pictures are very familiar, camouflage-exercises in the woods, orientation with map and compass, fake towns for close quarters exercises, hell, even a heli pickup.

enjoy it as long as you can, i salute to denmark, compulsory military service changes your thinking and living forever (to the positive), you will be a better citizen after that.

we got rid of our compulsory military service for every male in germany two years ago, and that's sad. but maybe inevitable, there is no real thread anymore after the iron curtain dropped.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Hot Women? Check. Good atmosphere? Check. Flying in a Chopper? Check. Fun in da wood? Check.

Yes I do have a question. How to I change my nationality?
We were told we where the first group to fly in a chopper during our military service as recruit.

The girl without camouflage paint in her face was a Military reporter not a recruit.

D

DominationAgenda

We were told we where the first group to fly in a chopper during our military service as recruit.

The girl without camouflage paint in her face was a Military reporter not a recruit.
Godamnit you're lucky.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Very cool Munken!

It’s a game. You start out with walking in a circle with your hands on the persons shoulder in front of you. Then you get closer and reach for the person after the one in front of you. And then another person. And lastly when you can’t get closer you all sit down and try not to fall. It’s fun to try and walk in a circle while sitting down. I think it’s a game to break the comfort zone and letting people come closer.

Very cool Munken!
You know who ^^

Are those Colt M4's?

What scope do you use?
Well we call them Karabin M/96 but yes it’s the Canadian Colt C8A1 The M/xx is the year it was put in use, so here in Denmark we have used them since 1996 we also have a M/10 (used since 2010) but it’s used by professionals :D

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I can get you a fresh M/14 if you want. Everybody will be jealous of you! ;)

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
shows... ehmm teamwork? (we all know how it'll turn out if we tried it... explosions and broken pieces of Auroras everywhere... inevitable)
We should try it.

I had a similar question, the scope is unmistakably from a Canadian Colt C7 variant... (I've seen it in person at our local Army Reserve base's open house, and fired a few rounds of dummy simulation rounds) so my question that follows is, do the Danes use Canadian weapons!? *gasps*

*welp*... I guess that wiki link answers itself... the photo on the right says: "C8 CQB (Close Quarters Battle) as used by a boarding team of the Royal Danish Navy." and a WHOLE SECTION about Denmark using it in service...
and if I'm not mistaken, that is the Danish patch on your uniform right?

PS: that scope apparently is the Elcan C79 optical sight

hmm... after reading that wiki page some more... I noticed a lot of the Nordic Countries really like to use the C7 variant... probably something to do with "working better in the cold"?
You seem to know a lot about the danish military are you a spy?

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
oh those pictures are very familiar, camouflage-exercises in the woods, orientation with map and compass, fake towns for close quarters exercises, hell, even a heli pickup.

enjoy it as long as you can, i salute to denmark, compulsory military service changes your thinking and living forever (to the positive), you will be a better citizen after that.

we got rid of our compulsory military service for every male in germany two years ago, and that's sad. but maybe inevitable, there is no real thread anymore after the iron curtain dropped.
We have military duty for males but our military is so small that 99% volunteer. I don’t know anyone who was forced to go.

Yes it really changes the way you think. I only see the news when i get home in the weekends and when there is news about the politicians I see big babies cry about nothing. Denmark is a good place to live and our problems are close to nonexistent its embarrassing sometimes how people can get upset by nothing.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
I would totally join the military if it weren't for all the hard shit you guys do. Much respect because besides the fun stuff (like you know teamwork, and playing with guns and military vehicles, and other cool things) it seems really difficult.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
HAHAHA I wish... naa, all the info is openly available on the wonderful world of the Internet
Sounds like something...that a SPAI WOULD SAY!

Sounds like you're having fun and are also exhausted, Munken. I wish I could have a girl ordered onto my lap. Lucky bastard.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?