Some The Outer Worlds gameplay from Game Informer

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
That's the new Obsidian game..."Who Obsidian?" "They are the new Microsoft studio" omg...

Anyway, think Obsidian has been a class act in the psat. If people are looknig for another Fallout game, this will probably be better than Bethesda's, I'm afraid to say...but as @DirectorGunner has said, SC has turned me into a real graphics snob, and something that has been made to run on a console isn't going to be my cup of tea, anymore.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
This looks fun. I can’t wait to win lotto, retire early, employ a bevy of mid-20’s young French nannies to look after my offspring, and play video games with you guys at all hours of the day.

Well *now* I’m depressed

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
This looks fun. I can’t wait to win lotto, retire early, employ a bevy of mid-20’s young French nannies to look after my offspring, and play video games with you guys at all hours of the day.

Well *now* I’m depressed
Just buy all the PC upgrades you want then stay home and play games till you're fired and then go on welfare and get homeless guys to watch your kids in exchange for letting them stay at your place.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?