Some Xplor Drama (also "TEST not good for the community as a whole")

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404

Our Response
To TQR Leadership,

We have recently learned of TQR's shenanigans regarding the attempted takeover of Xplor. In view of these wanton acts of unprovoked aggression committed, I have been instructed to inform the TQR Leadership in the name of His Holiness Montoya of TEST that a state of war exists between our two organizations.

The offenses against TEST here are twofold:
First, your gross incompetence in leading a coup in Xplor has rivaled the standards of incompetence we have come to expect from our esteemed members. We therefore, due to our many insecurities, must now wage holy war to reclaim our Standards of Incomepetence.

Second, a TQR member by the name of AllenDeGrey has accused of "not being good for the community as a whole". We find it hypocritical that an org whose entire purpose is to infiltrate and attempt to steal a community from its creators can hardly even begin to attempt to judge which communities are "good" for Star Citizen in general.

With Utmost Regret,
Janitor of TEST,
Citizen 404

tl;dr Pew. Pew. Pew. Also no more shipments of beer to Puppet Princess.

Last edited:

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
I'll admit, I'm impressed.

To be so gloriously incompetent as to leave an undeniable paper trail, as well as to see people who're joining star citizen to forge bonds with eachother, have the best time possible, and to spend their free time doing things they enjoy, being manipulated to a minority's own ends made me feel a little bit sick.

That or I'm still hungover.

Forgot your password?