Some Xplor Drama (also "TEST not good for the community as a whole")

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
TQR + Xplor's Response:

In other words, "PLBBBRRTT, We got caught with our pants down talking about something we shouldn't be talking about, sorry about that!"
Aww, I hate backpeddlers!
If you're going to go crazy you need to commit! It's all about the follow through.

Lythan

Vice Admiral
Oct 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Lythan
So much time on their hands... time better spend drinking beer or eating waffles! ah silly me, I mean drink beer AND eat waffles.

On all this "good for community if X or Y" stuff, bet this will all change when the game goes live. See how many people actually stick around after the first few weeks. Large shifts will happen and organizations with complicated hierarchy will no doubt find themselves with painful gaps from people leaving and or not living up to their expectations. Now there's one reason TEST is so appealing :p

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
I'm guessing that it is "L" commenting/posting (just a different handle/name) and that he is the leader of TQR.
I'm also not sure on our standings and relations with other orgs... so what did we think of xplor and TQR before this?
Also, is xplor crumbling due to paranoid (trying to stay in power) leadership or just bad leadership?

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
Typically, anytime someone throws out that a particular clan/guild/org is bad for the community, it has very little to do with what is actually good or bad for the community.

Jealousy, hurt feelings, anger, revenge, all have been reasons to put down an organization. One way or the other, the reasons tend to be personal and not based on the health of the community as a whole. Good or evil, constructive or destructive, large or small, organizations are really good for any game. Villains create heroes, conflict creates cohesion, and hard won victories create a sense of ownership.

So when someone says that an org like Test is bad for the community, I have to question their logic. So far, since I have become a member, I have found absolutely no reason for the Test hate. The only thing I have found is a solid, helpful, and entertaining community. That leads me to believe that the sentiment lies not with some perceived failure, but rather in Test's success. Because when your guild fails, it is obviously Test's fault. When you can't leave Grim Hex, it's Test's fault. When you stub your toe, it's Test's fault...

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Woohoo, I'll vote for @CrudeSasquatch. Clean water helps make beer!

Also, a few questions:
Who the fuck is TQR?
Is Xplor the enemy or TQR?
What happened to ADI? Are they TQR?
Why am I out of beer?
Whats leadership?
An org.
Used to be friends (if I understood it correctly).
Still out there. No.
You drank it.
You. You are leadership.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
how can we string this drama out a little longer?

with the end of the baseball season I am starved for entertainment here
Thank god @Montoya or drama. I love it. Just need to run get some popcorn. Where can I watch this front row? I want to be close enough to stir the shit pot if things start calming down. Ha

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
What is all this toss? The game isn't even finished yet?!

Literally none of what they are saying they will be able to do is actually doable yet and could NEVER be doable.

In a way I admire the imagination, this is theory-crafting on a scale that far surpasses the TWRL Avocado Cannon or T-P Gun...

Forgot your password?