Someone left the door open...

Makami

Vice Admiral
Nov 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Bearmak
Hey all,

The door was open and decided to help myself...wait...er...don't call the cops...er...I'm nice...really... :confused:

Where you from stranger?
Living currently in the frigid state of Michigan.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I heard about SC about a year or so ago but forgot until I started playing Elite Dangerous. Started digging into it and realized it had a lot to offer…been on the bandwagon since.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Looking forward to exploration the most however the death penalty is intriguing. Coming from someone who always played a healer role…like the idea of having a death counter…er. I mean count of patients saved. ;)

What was the first game you remember playing?
First one I remember playing was Tank / Breakout on my 2600 (yep, “git of me lawn / back in my day” badge wearer). :cool:

What other games do you play?
I play a few games but am primarily wasting time with Elite D, Fallout 4, Rainbow Six Siege and SC of course.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Was listening to quite a few streamers (Admiral_Nolan & Mrs Hartz / SkyyhawkYT / ProgrammerSam / Captain_Richard) to learn about SC. Had loads of fun and well, am here now (now you know who to blame…lol). o_O

Picard or Kirk?
Neither… Data is where it’s at. J :cool:

(Well met all, looking forward to getting to know you...Mak)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Stubieroo

Space Marshal
Nov 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Stubieroo
Welcome to TEST Squadron fellow Michigander! Good to see someone else on here from this frigid hell...

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Welcome aboard! drop into discord, the streams are populated by normies, you're a testie now!

Makami

Vice Admiral
Nov 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Bearmak
Welcome to TEST Squadron fellow Michigander! Good to see someone else on here from this frigid hell...
Tell me about it...was in the high 20's / low 30's this morning and first thing I thought of was...cool...light sweater weather. :eek:

Makami

Vice Admiral
Nov 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Bearmak
Welcome aboard! FNG's get the 1st, 2nd, and Nth round.

Jusayin'
That my friend sounds like better use of funds than supporting the Church of Chris Roberts more than what I've already done so far.

*stranger yells out* Blasphemy!!!!!!!! :oops:

Hold on now...I know, I know... relax my brothers and sisters, I don't know what came over me.

Allow me to go back and rethink my sin while I reallocate those funds to pick up some Bacardi to ease with my soul searching. :cool:

(hahaha, almost sounds like a win / win doesn't it! ;))

Makami

Vice Admiral
Nov 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Bearmak
In all seriousness, wanted to take a moment and thank all for the warm welcome...feels great to be here.

Mak

Forgot your password?