Someone please help - Control problems

Slycer

Space Marshal
Apr 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Slycer42
I really need some help. I use a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro for Star Citizen. Up until two patches ago, everything was fine. After they changed the flight model and added the curve setup in the control options, it is completely unplayable for me. No matter what I do or how I adjust the curves the control is hyper sensitive. The slightest tick on the stick and my avenger, cutlass or aurora goes nuts.

I've been trying for days to get my control setup working where I can at least enjoy the game again but I am at my wits end. I've made curves from one extreme to the other and nothing helps. If anyone can offer tips for a curve setup for my joystick that is not super sensitive I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Same here, every time Chris Roberts puts out another ship, I just can't help but to buy it. I know I'm going to be picking up a new Hull series ship this Friday, even though I... what?

Oh, different type of control problems. Sorry, carry on!

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
You've probably already done this, but have you run the Windows joystick calibration tool prior to setting your curves?

Slycer

Space Marshal
Apr 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Slycer42
You've probably already done this, but have you run the Windows joystick calibration tool prior to setting your curves?
I have. I am at a loss. It's almost like the settings aren't being saved. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled SC just to be sure. I've checked the XML and the settings seem to be writing to it but they aren't translating inside the game.

Forgot your password?