Soon all will know the power of the 999th TEST SQUADRON!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Did you catch it?

View attachment 15930

We did grab the 999th for role play if people are interested in the future.
someone's a day late and a dollar behind

four years ago, when that Portfolio was published, I discovered that the character name 'Michele Saleno' was still available so I started a new account with that name

and then registered Squadron 999 [WRECKLESS] with the idea of making it available to TEST roleplayers

(there are tons of Squadron 999s out there, only the handle needs to be unique)

when I got a third account I registered Squadron 999 [TESTES] for members who want to roleplay as roleplayers

but that's probably too meta - now my plan is to use it to organise PVP tournaments and develop fleet doctrines

I have always believed that without a clear picture of the organizational tools CIG will provide, invite-only Alt orgs would be a good way to implement sub-groups or divisions within an org

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I registered Squadron 999 [TESTES] for members who want to roleplay as roleplayers
I get the feeling that the role I'll often play at TEST parties will be helping the bar backs keep the barkeeps stocked up to keep the party rocking. It might not be as fun or glamorous as other jobs, but it's still important in its own way. Cheers!

Forgot your password?