Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Opening Bar Crawl:

It is a dark time for TEST. Although SOTS 15 was released,
[CONCERN]ed TESTies have become bored
and now await further Montoya Video Content.

Evading the dreaded [CONCERN]
fleet, a group of freedom
streamers led by Montoya
has established new distractions in
General Discussion on the TEST Forum.

The [CERTIFIED][CONCERN]ed Black Sunder,
obsessed with the next State of the Squadron,
has dispatched thousands of remote Keg Droids into
the far reaches of the Forum....​

The camera is lowered and.....

A Bengal moves through space, releasing TEST Keg Droids from its underside.

One of these Keg Droids zooms toward General Discussion and lands on its black and yellow surface. An alco-splosion marks the point of impact.

A [CONCERN]ing mechanical sound rises above the roar of the org. A strange Keg Droid, with several extended taps, emerges from the smoke-shrouded crater. The oblivious mechanical probe floats with intent across the black and yellow plain and disappears into the General Discussion Forum.......A Message playing constantly: "[CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN]...."

=====Scene Change====

*Arrangingstars and Shive listen to Vapsyvox on the comlink.*

Vapsyvox: "Afraid there's not much left. I purged it good."

Arrangingstars:
"What was it?"

Vapsyvox: "Keg of some kind. my hit wasn't very effective, but it still used Self Destruct"

Arrangingstars:
"A [CONCERN]ed Keg Droid....."

Vapsyvox: "Its a good bet Sunder thinks Montoya may working on the next State of the Squadron."

Shive: "We better start drinking."

=====Scene Change=====

*Black Sunder's [CERTIFIED][CONCERN]ed ship, larger and more awesome than the five TEST [CONCERN] ships that surround it, sits in the vastness of the Forum. The combined [CONCERN]ed ships are surrounded by a convoy of smaller spacecraft. Aurora's dart to and fro and sometimes crashing.*

Frisbeerocker: "Mromutt!"

Mromutt: "Yes Frisbee what is it?"

Frisbeerocker: "I think we've got something. The police report is only a fragment from a Keg Droid in the General Discussion, but its the best lead we've had."

Mromutt: "We have thousands of Kegs around the Forum. I want proof not leads!"

Frisbeerocker: "The visuals indicate State of the Squadron."

Mromutt: "It could mean anything. If we followed up every lead....."

Frisbeerocker:
"But sir, the General Discussion Forum hasn't seen SOTS for a while......"

*Black Sunder moves to a large screen showing an image of the TEST Forum General Discussion. TEST Members dragging noodle machines behind them can be seen. Green screen and microphones can also be seen.*

Black Sunder:
"You found something?"

Frisbeerocker: "Yes Sunder."

*Black Sunder studies the images on the console*

Black Sunder: "Thats it, SOTS# 16 is there."

Mromutt: "Sunder, there are so many SC outakes, old SOTS clips, it could be Captain Richard...."

Black Sunder: "That is the forum. And I'm sure Montoya is making it. Set your course for General Discussion. RussianJ, prepare the propaganda."

=====Scene Change=====

A certain forum admin issues instructions to two of his men at the entrance to General Discussion.
Several new SOTS clips behind them are being edited by men carrying 1 SCU METAL BAWKSES and moving haphazardly, but not in panic.

Seungryul: "Groups seven and ten will stay behind to load the beer. As soon as each truck is loaded, Drunk Control will give a BAC TEST for immediate departure.

WarrenPeace: "Whatever dude, sir"

======================================================

Black Sunder here, I hope you all enjoyed that. Montoya said in his video where he drew for the winners of the [CERTIFIED] Ship Giveaway that there was not enough [CONCERN] for him to make SOTS #16 yet. THIS CAN NOT STAND! RAWR!!!!!! Show him that he is wrong and that there is sufficient [CONCERN] to warrant the immediate creation of new Montoya Video Content! Post here showing your [CONCERN]!

Forgot your password?