SOTS?

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
We have had a few reality TV style "Keeping up with the Montoya" videos, but no SOTS. I would complain if he wasn't so damn fun to watch! I'm hoping we will have a big call to arms video once 2.6 is out encouraging members to drink beer and dominate FPS matches.

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
We have had a few reality TV style "Keeping up with the Montoya" videos, but no SOTS. I would complain if he wasn't so damn fun to watch! I'm hoping we will have a big call to arms video once 2.6 is out encouraging members to drink beer and dominate FPS matches.
[CONCERN] for more Keeping Up with Montoya episodes! I want to see more about the feud between him, ADI, and Xplor!

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
[CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN]

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I thought you guys said if I made a long video about CitizenCon I would get a month off?

Did you alter the deal?
Ah I do believe you missed the fine print.

Under section 37B of the contract signed by Montoya, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if

" I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera... Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum, et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum!"

It s all there, black and white, clear as crystal!

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
NEW[CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN][CONCERN]

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Forgot your password?