Space Hulk: Deathwing

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
The only game I have pre-ordered is Star Citizen... or maybe anything Bethesda makes!

But I will be very happy to play this game!

The original Space Hulk scared the crap outa me!

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
I've cancelled this pre-order yesterday due to no visual customization in multiplayer, no press reviews, no gameplay demo or actual footage of gameplay. Also the devs were so quiet = big risk on pre-ordering.

Better wait for some fools to buy Deathwing at launch day and see how good/bad is this game.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I've cancelled this pre-order yesterday due to no visual customization in multiplayer, no press reviews, no gameplay demo or actual footage of gameplay. Also the devs were so quiet = big risk on pre-ordering.

Better wait for some fools to buy Deathwing at launch day and see how good/bad is this game.
My exact thinking.
I want it to be good, but that does not in any way translate into it actually being good.

Reactions: Gauna

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
PRE-ORDER ALL THE THINGS!

if you want to, do it,
if you dont, then dont.

(i pre-ordered this, if you cant tell by my avatar icon, i am a 40k fan)

Reactions: Beerjerker

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
No judgement. It was my New Year's resolution to stop pre-ordering games, I just want to vicariously pre-order via you lot. :wink: I expect I'll buy it once I hear anyone say it's good!
I could never really get traction with the tabletop game when I was a youngster due to it's cost, so I became a fan by reading the books. I always look forward to hearing about a new 40k game, but there have been a few disappointments.
tel70.jpg

Looking forward to everyone's thoughts once they've played it! :smile:

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
No judgement. It was my New Year's resolution to stop pre-ordering games, I just want to vicariously pre-order via you lot. :wink: I expect I'll buy it once I hear anyone say it's good!
I could never really get traction with the tabletop game when I was a youngster due to it's cost, so I became a fan by reading the books. I always look forward to hearing about a new 40k game, but there have been a few disappointments.
View attachment 4768
Looking forward to everyone's thoughts once they've played it! :smile:
Lego is similar. I maintain it is a step down from a 40K addiction though but some people call it plastic crack.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
To take on the heraldry of the Sons of the Lion, those to once looked away from the Emperors light.

By the All Father and Russ, this is a deed most foul.
THE DARK ANGELS ARE THE MOST LOYAL OF ALL THE SPACE MARINES! NOTHING TO SEE HERE! MOVE ALONG SO WE CAN SHOW OUR LOYALTY TO THE EMPEROR AND HUNT DOWN THOSE WHO WORSHIP CHAOS WHO ARE TOTALLY NOT FORMER DARK ANGELS! YOU OTHERS CAN"T SEE OUR SECRET LOYALTY RITUALS! LEAVE NOW PLEASE!

Riekopo

Vice Admiral
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Riekopo
This game looks freaking amazing. I only recently got into Warhammer 40K. The universe is fascinating.

Edit: and horrifying

Last edited:
Forgot your password?