Space Whales.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
So I'm gonna go all Space Captain Ahab and hunt Space Moby Dick. Who's with me?
Im right behind you looking for that space whale dick named Moby, cant wait to nail him with my big lance in his blow hole, again and again and again, until he convulses and shudders, spent from the physical exertion of our epic session. Then, just when he thinks were through, I'll mount him from above with another harpoon and finish him off, all thrust, and thrust, jab, jab, smash apples. Thats how you finish off that giant, engorged, moby of a dick space whale. . . . too much?

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Im right behind you looking for that space whale dick named Moby, cant wait to nail him with my big lance in his blow hole, again and again and again, until he convulses and shudders, spent from the physical exertion of our epic session. Then, just when he thinks were through, I'll mount him from above with another harpoon and finish him off, all thrust, and thrust, jab, jab, smash apples. Thats how you finish off that giant, engorged, moby of a dick space whale. . . . too much?
Was that a sperm whale or a humpback?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Fake news they always said there would never be space wales in SC.

EDIT - The only constant us change... Perhaps there will be something for me to go analyze in my Endeavor , the Ambergris, after all... 🤔

If TEST can work out how a biological entity can move in the vaccume of space, the implications for the efficiancy of our Orgs ship engines are incredible. But non-destructively, save the whales man. Also spacewhale Ambergris gotta be worth megaUEC.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?