Spaced out greetings from Texas

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hello my fellow band of potentially crazy Pilots!

My name is Talonsbane & I joined Star Citizen back in early Oct 2014 with the benefit of the Mustang Omega : AMD Never Settle Space Edition bundle but I am new to TEST. As the thread head states I'm from Texas in the US. I've been interested in gaming since I was rather young, so I've had a few systems since the beginning. If you are wondering why my avatar looks like an Ewok from Star Wars, that is because when asked what I look like in RL, I often describe myself as looking like an illegitimate offspring between Jaba the Hut & a poor Ewok girl.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I love MMORPGs, space simulators & places where I can enjoy meeting new people as well as share adventures with on occasions if possible. I learned about Star Citizen from reading the basic description of it on the AMD website when I was looking into purchasing a new video card. Little did I know then that the "free" bonus would end up becoming quite the investment in my entertainment future. LoL

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Every time I think I have figured out what I'm going to enjoy most about Star Citizen the most, they either introduce something new to the game or I learn about something new from the various YouTube channels that cover the various aspects of the game so far.

What was the first game you remember playing?

The 1st PC game that I remember playing was Kings Quest I (1984) on a Panasonic portable PC with a tiny 9in green monochromatic screen. A few years later I obtained a Nintendo console with Super Mario Bros.

What other games do you play?

Other games that I play would tend to include World of Warcraft & IMVU.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I learned about Test Squadron while surfing YouTube for references about various aspects about Star Citizen. I'm always looking to learn more about how everything is, works & is going on with it as it develops. I find it all absolutely fascinating & I'm thrilled to be a part of it as it comes together so that upon launch I'll be in a good position to start of strong with a wonderful band of friends that I'll meet in game as well as those I manage to get to join the movement with us.

Picard or Kirk?

That is a difficult choice in my opinion. So I'll nominate Q because he always managed to have a blast.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Hello my fellow band of potentially crazy Pilots!

My name is Talonsbane & I joined Star Citizen back in early Oct 2014 with the benefit of the Mustang Omega : AMD Never Settle Space Edition bundle but I am new to TEST. As the thread head states I'm from Texas in the US. I've been interested in gaming since I was rather young, so I've had a few systems since the beginning. If you are wondering why my avatar looks like an Ewok from Star Wars, that is because when asked what I look like in RL, I often describe myself as looking like an illegitimate offspring between Jaba the Hut & a poor Ewok girl.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I love MMORPGs, space simulators & places where I can enjoy meeting new people as well as share adventures with on occasions if possible. I learned about Star Citizen from reading the basic description of it on the AMD website when I was looking into purchasing a new video card. Little did I know then that the "free" bonus would end up becoming quite the investment in my entertainment future. LoL

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Every time I think I have figured out what I'm going to enjoy most about Star Citizen the most, they either introduce something new to the game or I learn about something new from the various YouTube channels that cover the various aspects of the game so far.

What was the first game you remember playing?

The 1st PC game that I remember playing was Kings Quest I (1984) on a Panasonic portable PC with a tiny 9in green monochromatic screen. A few years later I obtained a Nintendo console with Super Mario Bros.

What other games do you play?

Other games that I play would tend to include World of Warcraft & IMVU.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I learned about Test Squadron while surfing YouTube for references about various aspects about Star Citizen. I'm always looking to learn more about how everything is, works & is going on with it as it develops. I find it all absolutely fascinating & I'm thrilled to be a part of it as it comes together so that upon launch I'll be in a good position to start of strong with a wonderful band of friends that I'll meet in game as well as those I manage to get to join the movement with us.

Picard or Kirk?

That is a difficult choice in my opinion. So I'll nominate Q because he always managed to have a blast.
Welcome brother

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
While I'm not much of a drinker (alcohol wise), I'm more than happy to pass out the shots of liquor to help the party get weird quicker. While I don't get drunk, I'm happy to enjoy the show & give safe rides home afterwards. Just remember, if you pass out during a party, that is a party foul & the cheeky jiggly puff might just show up to draw random embarrassing things on your face while you're asleep. Fair warning. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Forgot your password?