Spai's

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG

So i was on mumble. Anti Squeaker got this Msg. Now if TF2 tought me anything....

Everyone cover yourselves in lighter fluid. we will purge the spais with fire

Flawless Logic

Reactions: honcho12

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
You would not believe how many of these spies have already contacted me and told me why they are here.

They have also offered to be double agents, but we really have no interest what their orgs are doing, so they basically hangout with us now because we are so much more active and fun than the orgs they came from!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
...but we really have no interest what their orgs are doing...
I disagree

it's true that trying to keep secrets in any org with an open admission policy, like ours, is futile

but remember that in a sandbox game, the role of leadership is to 'provide content' for the members

if it takes spais to find fights for our combat guys, so be it

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
You would not believe how many of these spies have already contacted me and told me why they are here.

They have also offered to be double agents, but we really have no interest what their orgs are doing, so they basically hangout with us now because we are so much more active and fun than the orgs they came from!
We have ushered them into the TEST ranks. No settlements will be safe from the wrath of our arouras...

NO ONE

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
The best counter intelligence there is, is to be unintelligent

With our combined drunken tomfoolery, we will burn the witches!

Reactions: KingNerd

Cervos

Vice Admiral
Donor
May 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Cervos
Wait, do we have secrets worth stealing? How come you didn't wake me up for the secrets meeting!

Nightrider

Media Propaganda Czar
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Nightrider

BINGO!

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark

*Raises hand* I was a spy, I joined TEST as a result.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
shouldn't we start a campaign to recruit as many schpaiz as possible ?

edit :

All we need to do to get alot of SPIES is to start pretending we have spies in other orgs... then they will become paranoid like ADI that flaunts it has tons of spies in our org... and more of them will join us..

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
shouldn't we start a campaign to recruit as many schpaiz as possible ?

edit :

All we need to do to get alot of SPIES is to start pretending we have spies in other orgs... then they will become paranoid like ADI that flaunts it has tons of spies in our org... and more of them will join us..

We already have tones of SPAIS in other orgs, why would we pretend?

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Could Montoya be a spai?
No Montoya's don't spy. If he was a spy he would have said so when he founded the org because his devilish looks would never allow him to lie. :P

Forgot your password?