Spawncamping metaship pussies

Op4ArcticFox

Space Marshal
May 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Op4ArcticFox
Shields aren't tuned for it is all. They have stated previously they are working on things like shields designed for ramming, and ones that are better at stopper larger objects vs smaller ones, etc. So that seems to just be a case of implementation at this point.

As for a ton of pirates entering systems and getting a Navy response, it would likely depend on where that system was. These player movements are going to be tracked, and so the pirates will likely have to enter from outside UEE controlled space. But the majority of the border systems will have a significantly higher Navy presence (for obvious security reasons). So getting a ton of pirates anywhere near a major system, and then to the stations in that system is a bit of a stretch. Beyond that, I don't want to deal with shitty griefers when I go out shopping in highsec.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Very happy to hear about the ramming thing this game is going to have a lot of complicated features. The more I hear the more comfortable I feel. Lol I laughed when a little scythe rammed the cat I was in and made me spin so uncontrollably that I couldn't regain my balance. I was like are you serious right now lol? ram ram ram boom.

erchael

Grand Admiral
Mar 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Erchael
Lol yeah I got tired of all that also so I started purposely crashing into them at port olisar in my Andromeda so they had to respawn over and over then crashed into the ships that were just sitting there to prevent them from taking those ships...
I had a pirate yesterday who sat there killing every ship I spawned for about 1 1/2 hours. I didn't even have enough time to walk out to the platform get in my ship and take off. ...
Being in TEST, we can't positively put aside the possibility of some logical link between these two posts...;)

TEST Squadron, fighting to eliminate griefers by outdoing them!:D

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Yeah me and him made up after that free fly weeks are not fun to deal with. he didnt know the whole story on what was going on.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?