Spooky not-a-girl Brenda signing up.

Spooky Brenda

Commander
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
SpookyBrenda
Hey everyone!

I'm from the UK. I don't like Tea. In fact I hate Tea.

I used to play EVE. I don't enjoy clicking menus in space very much. I enjoy flying properly. Plus this game looks stunning, and I love the ship designs.

I'm looking to carry over my scamming antics from EVE really. I thought it was interesting to see how people react and what they say to others in different situations. I'd like to explore too, it's fun to learn what hidden things are in the verse.

When I was 3 I played Halo: Combat Evolved. It was my first ever video game and I still play it from time to time. I love it.

I'm open to playing any game really, although I enjoy Arma 3, Supreme Commander and EVE (I just need a reason to reactivate my sub really.)

I joined TEST since I was looking for an active, chill, org where I could do things I enjoy. I found you on the RSI forums and from reddit too.

I'm a bad poster so don't expect a miracle from me here.

Edit: I'd pick Spock over Pickard or Kirk.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Hey, Guys... I either have [CONCERN] about his age or [CONCERN] about mine. I'm not sure which.

Welcome to TEST!
Well, Halo: CE came out almost 15 years ago so that would make him older than Snakey at least.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hello fellow brit!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome not-a-girl Spooky Brenda. I'm not quite sober Blind Owl. I think hoots and spooky things go together. We should get along just fine. Beer!
Did I mention beer?

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?