Squadron 42

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
so i hear that sq42 is going to pretty much split up into 3 full AAA games, that being said i have a game package that comes with SQ42. will i need to buy e2 and e3 seperately? or will my glorious aurora package provide everything?
Screenshot_1.png

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
i Think its included but i can't be certain since its gonna depend on how big the first episode is game wise.

CaptainArchmage

Space Marshal
Mar 22, 2016
RSI Handle
CaptainArchmage
I've heard there are three episodes of about 72 missions each. By comparison, how missions are in a usual basic mission pack or expansion pack for a game these days? I hope this is all accessible at least from the package that came with the pre-2016 packages for Star Citizen.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Don't quote me, but I think I recall somewhere SQ42 and SC would be considered what was pledged for in the KS; then following with I'll call for a lack of better terms, subsequent SQ43 and SQ44 will be more or less DLC for everyone. I really don't mind this option though so hopefully they can keep bringing good talent into the production, tbh and my $0.02

Reactions: AstroSam and Havrek

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
so i hear that sq42 is going to pretty much split up into 3 full AAA games, that being said i have a game package that comes with SQ42. will i need to buy e2 and e3 seperately? or will my glorious aurora package provide everything?View attachment 3800
I've read rumors somewhere somewhen that SQ42 equals episode 1, thus further episodes have to be bought separately/additionally.

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
I've read rumors somewhere somewhen that SQ42 equals episode 1, thus further episodes have to be bought separately/additionally.
yeah this. I think in something recently ATV or what ever CR mentioned something about the length of "missions" being around 1 hour give or take and there being some where around 16-20 or so "Missions" Not including story parts Cut scenes ETC. I assume Episode one will be similar content wise to Like Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty. Which i believe was like 20 missions not including cut scenes. Its not unreasonable to some time down the line expect people to pay for new episodes. As well as i believe they are slated for doooooooown the line. After the PU is established and the game is OFFICIALLY released VS being beta tested, but thats just my guess

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Agreed.

Whatever CIG does, its all okay. I just would really urge CR to withstand his perfectionism and release SQ42 before Xmas - this year!
He HAS TO DELIVER SOMETHING.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Agreed.

Whatever CIG does, its all okay. I just would really urge CR to withstand his perfectionism and release SQ42 before Xmas - this year!
He HAS TO DELIVER SOMETHING.
That would make it the best Xmas ever!

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?