Star Citizen at the E3 2015 PC Gaming Show

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Fallout 4 got way more hype than Star Citizen... Thought they would at least have something to reveal...

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Eh, kinda what I expected to be honest. Ben said it was nothing major, and I'm not surprised.

I know some (frankly delusional) people were thinking it would be a big milestone like FPS release, or a commercial/trailer for SQ42 (which would have been pretty baller).

RedjackQuisterJr

Rear Admiral
Sep 28, 2014
RSI Handle
redjack_quister_jr
I am not really particularly excited about FPS lol, for one thing I will stay in the ship when it comes to boarding as I am not really a good FPS player

I am a spray and pray, screw the K/D ratio type of guy then with PU having perma-death I might name my character Eminus XXIV lol due to a long lineage of dead characters heheheeh

Wafflez

Space Marshal
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Wafflez
I would have preferred much more but Chris did mention next year which is cool, and who knows what state the game will be in by then!

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
I would have preferred much more but Chris did mention next year which is cool, and who knows what state the game will be in by then!
I worry that when Chris said they'd be there next year that that means something along the lines of at next years E3 they'll be revealing the FPS module finally...

Forgot your password?