Star Citizen concerns? Nope! (Video)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Very good distillation of multiple points.

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
I do think the Alpha 2.0 needs to hit before the end of the year to settle things down. Sooner would be even better.
Haven't had the chance to watch the video yet. Though, I think as long as multi-crew gets released, it'll be more than enough to please the majority until star marine. I think the change from the Friday star marine update to add alpha 2.0 could mean that star marine is close and it'll make the transition to some other update to keep us slobbering out the mouths in excitement for the next big thing. Just my theory and I could be wrong.

Semphis Rythorn

Rear Admiral
Aug 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Semphis_Rythorn
So derek smart (x3) has placed his twit feed into private and left the SA fourms due to people calling him an idiot for doxing Wulf Knight. he will most likely come back for a final bang before he disappears into nothingness.

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Haven't had the chance to watch the video yet. Though, I think as long as multi-crew gets released, it'll be more than enough to please the majority until star marine. I think the change from the Friday star marine update to add alpha 2.0 could mean that star marine is close and it'll make the transition to some other update to keep us slobbering out the mouths in excitement for the next big thing. Just my theory and I could be wrong.
Star Marine isn't going to have a seperate release. It's all going to come at once in a massive ball of awesomeness.

Forgot your password?