Star Citizen Fan Game - Citizen, Maverick

Serious Table

Admiral
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Serious_Table
After 19 days of work and some great feedback from the General Chat in Discord, the first playable version of my Star Citizen fan game, called Citizen, Maverick, is ready to play! You can find it here:

http://testsquadron.com/citizenmaverick/

While this is my first game, I'm 100% committed to player feedback and want to continue to be so throughout my gamedev career. As such, any feedback you guys have will be more important to me than I can adequately express!

Hopefully you find it to be something that TEST Squadron can be proud to have their name on.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
First off, amazing job and thank you for doing this!! It looks great, and plays pretty smooth. My only personal thing I'm trying to overcome is that I'm used to A going up D going down, in this it's the opposite. D is up A is down, so it's disorienting. I'm sure the more I work at it, I'll get used to it though. Can't wait to see what the campaign is like!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Very smooth, nicely put together. I had an issue where my right and left mouse buttons were permanently held down, making it impossible to ration missiles. Other than that, a solid foundation for an overhead space shooter!

Reactions: Serious Table
Forgot your password?