Star Citizen Multi Crew Demo Cleaned Up

Midge

Space Marshal
Aug 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Midge92
I loooooooooove this game!!!! This is why we all bought this game. It´s looks so awesome. I guess, now every doubter or disbeliver(go to hell derek smart) what a potency is comming. And my Bear taste good <3

Best part at the End when Idis Frigate is on a fly by :D

Reactions: Arrangingstars

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
or Chris Roberts screaming at people.
I think maybe certain parts of the presentation should have been left in or linked separately for maximum enjoyment?

Noctivagant

Lieutenant
Aug 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Noctivagant
Some posts over on the RSI forum point out this is a pre-recorded press version of the demo. It's still "real" but it's not the same footage as live.

I think this one is much better for showing off to friends or, well, re-watching later tonight with the lights out and a glass of whiskey in hand.

The actual demo footage will be better for picking apart details, like the QD damage to the Tali. :3

Taywer

Lieutenant
Jul 29, 2015
RSI Handle
lobotomy_lobster
I CANNOT WAIT to meet up with my fellow TEST pilots and go on missions like this. I love Star Citizen, I love Chris Roberts, I love space, and I LOVE TEST SQUARDON!

Reactions: Shenanigons

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
"Jared, stay on Red 1. ...Jared. Jared, switch to Red 1- no, stay there, stay there."

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Despite all that was shown, expect trolls to crawl out of their holes next week with new criticism prepared.
People gonna hate = FACT

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
"Jared, stay on Red 1. ...Jared. Jared, switch to Red 1- no, stay there, stay there."
Yea I felt sorry for Jared.
CR should just STFU and let the man freestyle it.
Or they should have rehearsed before hand what they want to show.

It was inexcusable how he shouted constantly.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Awesome video!

And Star Pilgrim, I don't know. I think both Chris and Jared needed slaps upside the head. I can see why he was yelling at Jared though, he was being spastic switching between people so often. Half the time it was hard to tell what was going on because the cameras were being switched so often, and if I were Chris I'd be pretty damn pissed that the main focal points of the presentation were being missed because someone was being click happy. Granted, Chris should have realized he was working with someone who clearly had no idea what they were supposed to be focusing on, so he should have given up trying to give him direction.

All in all though I think it was a decent presentation. What I got out of it was more than enough to tide me over for the FPS/Social/Multicrew modules.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
This is what gets me excited for the game! I really didn't expect the FPS module to be THAT good/excitin. I'm sure the SC team will do a good job with it, but last I checked (just now on google), Chris Roberts is known for space sim games, and SC was designed as a space sim. I think, considering the resources they have, this was a very good demo (cinematography and camerawork aside). I would've frankly been upset if they showed a whole bunch of features that we are years away from. It kinda validates that they are working on improving what they have now, instead of just trying to make a good demo video that is completely different than what we will actually be able to do.

PLUS THEY SHOWED OFF A CUTLASS!!!! YAY

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Still an old Cutlas.
Not new.

And they refrained from showing Connie interior as it wasn't finished.
They even made sure the glass was all muddy so we would not see inside and see they were faking it.
Well, not faking it, but that it was an unfinished prop.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
So, I showed my wife the demo reel, and she got this look in her eye......then she smiled and said, "I am going to love watching you play this game."

Slycer

Space Marshal
Apr 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Slycer42
So, I showed my wife the demo reel, and she got this look in her eye......then she smiled and said, "I am going to love watching you play this game."
*sigh* I showed it to my wife and she said "So... this is the game you are getting all excited about and want to play with that Testicle Squadron you talk about??"

I love my wife.. I really do.. but damn.

Reactions: honcho12

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
*sigh* I showed it to my wife and she said "So... this is the game you are getting all excited about and want to play with that Testicle Squadron you talk about??"

I love my wife.. I really do.. but damn.
Dont feel bad kid all the wife plays isnt is the sims if its nothing else she isnt interested..Had to pre order the next expansion pack for her lol..Despite me showing her the graphics she is like meh..Its not the sims biatch get back to work an make me money..lol..Why do we love are woman when they are totally opposite of what we are yet we love them uncontrollably..

I love the look of the game..How ever i wish the ships there fighting where a bit bigger..Its just me though every thing else looked stunning..Its like seeing that hot girl for the first time an falling in love..Also the fact that the target surrounds the ship kind of bothers me..The space station the 2.0 star wars stuff gave me a hard on it really did..Loved almost every thing about the game so far..Dont flame me for having these thoughts testies love ya all lol...

Forgot your password?